| 3 |

London, The Shard, Hutong Restaurant

It was around ten at night when Menace and I arrived at Hutong restaurant

It was around ten at night when Menace and I arrived at Hutong restaurant. I expected the place to be packed as this restaurant was an well known restaurant and I've seen serval amount of people recommending this restaurant on their social media's. All the tables here was fully occupied either by groups or couples, like myself and Menace, surprised at how packed in here was as it was an Thursday night. The sound of hundred of voices talking at the same time, reminiscent of the indoor market in Edmonton Green.

The restaurant was starkly modern with chic wall art and dotted around were cozy tables with pristine table linen and leather chairs. A grand fountain that stretched from the ceiling to the floor sparkled like a frozen waterfall in the center of the hall.

We was seated near the windows. Allowing us to have a great view of London at night. The lively city during the day, was now asleep. The lights from the several high rising building that stood by, made the loud fast moving city during the day looked beautiful.

I haven't exchanged a word to Menace since I've been in his presence. He had called earlier, talking about he needed to talk to me at first I wasn't trying to hear all that but then he mentioned that he would be taking me to Hutong a restaurant that I've been wanting to try out for the last past weeks now. Plus who is saying no to free food? And I needed to get out the house, Carman wouldn't stop calling me. Since I've seen her sniff the cocaine almost three days ago now. I've been ignoring her, I didn't plan on ignoring her forever I just needed time to digest on how she made her money. I needed to know if I could handle something like that in my life, I could just about handle Menace selling that kind of stuff but for Carman to be taking it? I needed a couple of days to myself and away from Carman.

I looked up at Menace through my eyelashes who was currently typing away on his iPhone, with a slight screw on his face and his lips curved slightly in disgust. I couldn't deny it, Menace looked good today. He wore a plain navy blue t-shirt, that showed all his tattoos despite the cold weather outside he didn't wear a jacket, he had on light blue skinny denim jeans with a pair of black and red retro Air Jordan's.

 He wore a plain navy blue t-shirt, that showed all his tattoos despite the cold weather outside he didn't wear a jacket, he had on light blue skinny denim jeans with a pair of black and red retro Air Jordan's