| 10 |

FIRST OF ALL, GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH! FOR ALL THE LOVE & SUPPORT. IT MEANS SOOOOO MUCH TO ME, YOUSE DON'T EVEN KNOW IT. NO ONE UNDERSTANDS HOW GRATEFUL I AM. THANK YOU AGAIN DOLLS 💕

NAHLA

The car park was filled with different model of expensive cars when Carman drove in

The car park was filled with different model of expensive cars when Carman drove in. My eyes scanned the car park, hoping that Jamir would already be here since he was the one that invited me. A small frown found it's way onto my lips when I didn't see his black BMW 1 Series. Shaking the thought out of my head, I unclipped my seat belt and stepped out of the car closing the door behind me. Only to have me breath itched as I looked up at the building that stood before me. I couldn't lie this mansion was beautiful, uniquely twisted fencing kept the house enclosed, neatly trimmed hedges surrounded the house. The roof was peaked, slanting down at an angle. The windows had royal purple curtains hanging on the other side of them, drawn so that the sunlight could stream through. To top it off the marble fountain sitting towards the right side of the lawn. An angel holding a flower was perched on top, looking up towards the sky. Water spurted from its other hand, which lay gently out in front of it, as if waiting for someone to take it in return. The water fell gently towards the crystal blue pool beneath it, causing ripples to form and wave out until they were no more.

I was beyond speechless at how nice the layout of this front garden is. Whoever lives here must have money. Type of wealthy I hope to be.

"Who's house is this?" I asked Carman while pulling down my dress a little. "They must have money man."

She laughs a little nodding, "Zaxai. He comes from a wealthy family." She quickly explains, linking her arms with mines. "Come lets go inside."

As soon as Carman said those words, that's when I noticed not much people stood outside like those other parties Jamir has recently been inviting me to. Everything about the layout of this was different; down to our outfit tonight was different from my usual jeans and top.

"Wow," escaped from my lips as soon we stepped inside the building. The black and white linoleum floor of the entrance glowed, obviously having been cleaned before. Stairs lay across the room, climbing toward the ceiling. A doorway was on either side of the room, one admitting you into the kitchen, the other into the living room. The walls were a dark blue with silver brush swipes crossing over it, creating a shimmer effect.

H.E.R Focus could be heard playing around the mansion.

"Is Zaxai single by any chance?" I asked, still looking around in still in awe by the design. "I'm trying to make him my boyfriend."

"Girl bye! Be happy with Jamir." She laughs lowly, "talking about him, where is he?"

I shrug, "he texted me when we were in the car saying he's on his way."