| 5 |

Stockwell, London

"Are you being fucking serious right now Nahla?!" Carman shouted in disbelief as she snapped of the engine

"Are you being fucking serious right now Nahla?!" Carman shouted in disbelief as she snapped of the engine. "You made us leave so you can get your pussy wet?"

After I ended the call with Menace, I left the room to find Carman and Tiff, informing them that we needed to leave now. I wasn't trying to take an Uber home at this time of night, so I asked Carman to drop me off at Menace's even though I'm hundred percent that he has already left out.

Tiff looked at me with her brow raised slightly.

"You are so fucking unbelievable Carman. Menace warned me about you but I carried on ignoring it and stayed fucking with you." I shook my head, "why the fuck did you invite me to that drink up knowing that Menace and his boys were going to pull up on that house tonight?"

Tiff then looked at her; "is this true?"

Carman ignored her and sucked her teeth, her lip slightly pushed up.

"You're talking as if they were going to do us something. Can you hear yourself?"

"You're fucking unbelievable Carman - you know that I'm fucking around with Menace so why would you bring me there knowing Menace doesn't fuck with them like that? I'm " I screwed her, "is that why you were so insist on me getting to know Jamir?"

"Carman that's very low of you and you know that." Tiff adds.

"Shut up Tiff!" Carman snapped, "so what if I knew they were going to pull up? If Menace cares about you like you claim he does then he wouldn't let nothing harm you and Menace isn't your fucking man why you showing him so much loyalty. You're just his side bitch, he has a whole girlfriend Nahla. Don't forget that."

I laughed lowly, "why are you so pressed on the fact that he has girlfriend Carman? At the end of the day, it isn't you. So what now?"

"He's making you look dumb and you don't even see it. Jamir likes you."

"He doesn't fucking know me!" I yelled, "I'm not going to argue with you over this. I'm just saying it was sneaky of you to do that and you know it. I would never do that to you."

"I don't even care about that right now. I'm just pissed with the fact that you made me waste petrol money to drop you to get your pussy wet."

"Are you delusional?" I asked, "I'll give you petrol money, don't think for twice I needed you. I chose to tell you we needed to leave, I could of left you both there - no offence Tiff but I didn't do that because I'm a good friend Carman. I could of left, jumped in an Uber then get my pussy wet."