|15|

"You two still arguing?

"You two still arguing?." I looked away from Marcus, who was talking with couple of his friends onto Karma who was now stood beside me. His dinner party had now come to an end. There were a few people still here, helping packing away things Karma would be bringing back home such as his cakes, balloons etc. I was stood on the balcony, taking in the cold night air as per usual with Marcus on my mind. 

I shook my head. "There's nothing for us to argue about, he chose her over me. I just got to accept it."

"He loves you though."

I scoffed. "I doubt it."

"Menace has never fought another yute over Zonnique," he says. I shrug. "Menace doesn't fight over pussy Nahla, he won't tell you because of his pride but he loves you, he ain't feeling Zonnique like that no more, I know him and I know that he's feeling you as much as you're feeling him." He explains.

"He's only pushing me away."

"Give him time, you know how he stays."

I shook my head. "How much more time Karma? Marcus is physically draining me." I sigh, "I put everything on pause for him, everything. I now have a baby on the way, that's depending on me, I'm over Marcus and his childish ways." I shook my head. "But I'm fine and will be fine, without Marcus in my life anyways where's Briana?" I laughed at how drunk she had allowed herself to get, I was not going to let her live this day down.

At the mention of his girlfriend, Karma started smirking. "I made my sister drop her off at mines, how you getting home? You want a lift?"

"Don't worry I got her," before I could reply, I watched as Marcus stepped onto the balcony. Since our little argument earlier in the party, he hadn't said a word he just stared at me, whenever we passed one another throughout the night . "We need to talk, anyways." He says, while looking directly at my stomach.

Karma looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"It's fine," I reassured him with a small smile.

"Make sure you two don't murder each other though." He says, before disappearing inside.

After a forty minutes or so drive we were currently parked up outside of my house, in his car. Neither of us, exchanging a word to one another the drive here. I could tell that something was bothering him.

"Do you know what pisses me off?" I looked, towards him wanting him to continue. "Knowing that he has what belongs to me." I raised my brow. "When I said that I wanted you Nahla - I meant that shit. How can I not?" He chuckles lowly to himself, while turning down the volume of his speakers, the sweet voice of Lauryn Hill Ex Factor could still be heard. "Before you Nahla, I never looked at another girl while I was with Zonnique but you came along and changed that - that night, I knew I had to have you. I seen you and wanted you, I made it my mission to have you. It was a must. For weeks now I've been trying to convince myself, that it's only sex with you but I've realised it's more than that. You not talking to me and fucking around with Jamir, made me realise this. I don't want you with no other nigga that ain't me, I don't want no other nigga having you Nahla."