| 4 |

Angel Town, Brixton

It was around twelve when we arrived at the house where the drink was apparently being held at in Angel Town

It was around twelve when we arrived at the house where the drink was apparently being held at in Angel Town. Carman had also invited her other friend Tiffany, she insisted that I called her Tiff rather than Tiffany.Tiffany was from a Jamaican and Ghanaian background, she also was the same age as Carman. I couldn't deny it that she was also beautiful just as much as Carman.

After Carman found a parking space, not too far from the house considering there was too much cars and she said something about in case something popped off

After Carman found a parking space, not too far from the house considering there was too much cars and she said something about in case something popped off. As we walked up towards the house, Carman linked her arms through mines and Tiff's. Outside the house were group of boys, some standing around smoking while some were taking a sip of the alcoholic drink from theit red plastic cup.

A dark skin boy stepped forward, he wore some baggy black Armani jeans and a white top. He also had a spliff to his lips with a plastic cup in his hand.

"Swear down that's Carman?" He grins.

She laughs, "stop it Jamir but these are my girls, Nahla and Tiff."

He nods his head at us then looked back towards the group of boys who were watching intensively.

"These are the bros init," he chuckles lowly, eyeing us mainly Tiff and I. They all nod and mumbled out wagwan.

"Are they single?" Tiff spoke up.

Jamir laughed deeply, "are you single?" He challenged back.

She pouts then replied: "it depends on who's asking."

He smirks then his eyes diverted onto me, making me feel uncomfortable. "Are you single?"

Before I could speak, Carman spoke for me. "Yes she is."

I screwed her mentally. "Can't she speak for herself?"