| 6 |

London, Stockwell

Two weeks later ...

Since Menace and I shared that intimate night, I haven't heard much from him. He's called twice within the two weeks, talking about he needs time to think about us. I didn't understand what that meant then nor do I understand what it meant now. I know for a fact if I was to be talking all that shit, about I needing space Menace would of been blowing up my phone.

The estates are tall, big and dark making them intimidating. I'm currently in a Stockwell, walking around tying to find Menace. I've been almost everywhere, where I know he likes to hang out with his boys. I've seen couple of them about, I've asked for Menace either I got no reply or a simply he ain't about. I stopped by his house, got no answer there too but his car was outside. I knew something was wrong immediately because I know Menace and he never went nowhere without his car; he hated public transport, he hated taxis and he most definitely hate waiting on people. I was starting to become annoyed with everything right now; I couldn't find him and it was cold out here. I just needed to know that he is good and isn't in any sort of trouble.

Passing the local corner shops, I decided to go into periperi chip shop after noticing a few boys in there.

"Nah I haven't seen Menace all day." The mix race boy who was seated with a box of chips and wings before him, says then nodding towards one black boy. "Smalls you seen Menace?"

The Smalls boy shook his head eyeing me up and down, with a slight smirk on his lips. "You his girl?" I shook my head, "so why you looking for him then?" His brows furrowed together.

"That's none of your business. Have you seen him or not?" I snapped.

He sucked his teeth, "obviously my man doesn't want to talk to you, he'll shout you when he's ready to init."

I sucked my teeth. "It's a simple answer I'm looking for - you seen him or not? I'm not going back and forth with you."

Smalls pouted his lips still eyeing me. "You fucking him?"

The mixrace boy that I approached at first, chuckled lightly. Instantly, my brows furrowed together.

"Is that any of your business?" I asked, while twirling my neck with attitude. "Listen. I don't know who you are or who you think you are but you worry about who's getting your little dick wet. Why you worried about if I'm fucking Menace or not? What are you, a battyboy?"

"Are you dumb? Don't let me smash your face in." He spat with so much venom. If this was any other day, I would of been shitting myself but I was already in a foul mood from trying to find Menace. "Some any little sket."