|14|

"Are you fucking my boyfriend?"

"Are you even listeni- Nahla?" I looked up at Briana, who was stood at the entrance of her room fully dressed and ready for Karma's dinner party. "Are you still thinking of Zonnique?" I nod, before sighing. "Ignore her, instead of her to be doing pop ups on Menace is ass, she's trying to fight the wrong person."

"Don't be asking questions like that, around here when no one owes you loyalty but your man." I frowned, looking back towards Briana. "Are you ready? Because I sure fucking am."

"How disrespectful can you be?" Zonnique, laugh lightly. I could hear the hurt within that laugh and it sounded too familiar. "I know you can see that I'm heavily pregnant with my boyfriends child. Don't you have any respect for yourself? Why would you lay down with him, knowing he has a girl and a baby on the way?"

"Did I say I was fucking him?" I snapped, looking back at her.

"Sis you ain't got to say it - it's all over your fucking face." She breathed in and out, "just admit it. You're fucking him, aren't you?"

"Don't hurt yourself even more by wanting to hear the answers that you don't want to hear. Save yourself the trouble and just stay assuming." I replied back, stepping past her. Just for her to stand in front of me blocking me from leaving the store. I could see that we had now caused a full on scene within the store, people were starting to gather around, listening in on what was being said. "Can you get out of my way?"

"If I weren't pregnant, I would finish you for fucking my man."

"You're mad at the wrong person sis." I laugh, "but when you do pop, find me and we can settle this aight?"

"Do you enjoy sleeping with taken men's?" She scoffed, "What is it even about you he liked? You ain't even his fucking type... you're black."

I was taken back, "oh you a racist sis?" I laughed, "no wonder why Marcus ass is cheating on your little lightskin self." I licked my lips, "darker the berry sweeter the juice hun, what you never knew? If so, now you do. Now move, before I move you. Pregnant or not, don't try playing me." I said with all seriousness within my voice.

"I just couldn't believe how she tried doing me like that, in public you know! Big big Westfield."

"You checked the bitch real quick though," Briana added, with a low laugh.

I smiled. "Com'on you already know, I can't take shame like that."

"And you need to hurry up and get dress before Kieron gets here," she looked down at her phone, "you have approximately fifteen minutes before he gets here."