| 18 |

All these uni assignments is really ending my life.

~

Nahla

I knew Marcus was bait but I could see that he was known, not in just South London but all over London.

The amount of hate that I've been receiving through social media, such as Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Marcus was not receiving any at all. Ever since Zonnique made that tweet two days ago, my socials has been blowing up nonstop with nothing but abusive words towards me, not that I expected anything less but for Marcus not to receive one bit of hate but pure love?  I even seen tweets such as your mother should of aborted you and there was one saying; does your mom know your sleeping with taken men n pregnant by one. Abort that child sis.

I also seen a tweet directed to Jamir:

Ha! Your girl is pregnant with your opps is baby? Fuck ur life must be hard haha.

It didn't take long for that tweet to blow up and shortly after I received abuse message from him.

You have keep taken me from sort of dickhead. We made up the other day n you couldn't tell man you're carrying his yute. You made me find out through twitter like some any dickhead yute. Big man ting, I should of deaded your baby father that night showing no mercy to that pussy but believe this, his soon to be death is on your hands. Remember that Nahla.

I didn't dare to reply to his text, as I brought all of this upon myself. Even if I wanted to reply, what was left to say. Whatever Jamir and I had was long broken, before I even him. There was no way we could of work but yet I still tried to force something, that couldn't be put together. Jamir and were like two magnets repelling against one another.

And as for Marcus he has called twice and tried to make Bria speak on his behalf but I was tired of hearing his apologies at this point, all this going around with him was draining and embarrassing not just on my behalf on Zonniques too, who fails to see where Marcus is wrong within all of this. Regardless of him owing her his loyalty and not I, she constantly blames me for it all.

"Nahla!" I heard my mother call from downstairs. Ignoring her the first time, she calls again. "NAHLA! I know you can hear me calling you! Get yourself down here now child."

Releasing a loud groan from my lips, I kicked my quilt off of my body and stepped onto the cold laminate flooring, that sent chills up my spine. Looking at myself in the mirror, I mumbled out a small ew at the sight of myself. I had on no former make up, my hair hadn't been done within the last four days or so. I just looked rough, I was almost unrecognisable.

"What is that you needed?" I asked, walking into the kitchen looking towards my mother who was seasoning up some meat

"Mind that tone of yours. I ain't one of your friends." She warns, followed by her sucking her teeth. "You've got visitors." Nodding her head towards the living room. My brows furrowed together, as I took in three visitors seated in my house. We had a small open plan kitchen, so I was able to see Bria, Karma and Marcus perfectly. I felt my heart pick up a pace at the sight of Marcus, I hated that he made me this feel this way. His eyes didn't leave mines. He just stood leaning on the door frame watching me intensely while Bria and Karma was seated on the sofa.