01: The Last Of Me (Pt.1)

"Tae! Hurry up!" I shout from downstairs, my husband is taking forever as always

"Tae! Hurry up!" I shout from downstairs, my husband is taking forever as always. We're only going to see my ultrasound to find out the baby's gender today so what the hell is he dressing up? 

As I'm seated on the couch, feeling quite irritated, I hear Taehyung rushing down the stairs out of breath.

He walks over to me and gives me a peck on the forehead. "You ready baby?" He gives me a boxy smile that melts all my anger away. "Ready as I'll ever be" I smile back and grab his hand and head out the door. 

The car ride was filled with Taehyung going on and on about how he's so excited to finally have an heir to his mafia but I wasn't that excited. For this baby? Yes, of course! I have a life finally living inside of me since all the other ones… 

Don't think about it. You'll only jinx yourself. 

Regardless of my love for Taehyung, I don't want our child in his stupid gang at such an early age, or ever for that fact. I've told him this numerous times but he only lashes out, always causing an argument, saying it has to be this way and I knew what I was getting myself into by being with him. More like forced.

I only pray to the heavens that it's a girl, he'll probably be more hesitant in giving the throne to her since the family has a tradition of boys becoming the heir, but knowing who Taehyung is, my fun, loving, caring, and adorable husband… He'll find a way to make a boy, luck is always on his side. 

"Mmm, babe you've ignored me the whole ride here" Taehyung pouted as he parked the car. I roll my eyes at him "maybe if you'd let me get some peace and quiet, I wouldn't have to ignore you" I sass back with my arms crossed and Tae chuckles. 

"You're only saying that because your pregnant babe, since we're here I'm not too upset" he smiles and gets out of the car. I couldn’t help but feel kind of upset, was that some kind of threat?

The door suddenly opens and I struggle to get out of the car because my 6 month old belly was not permitting me to do so. Taehyung quickly grabs my hand and helps me out of the car. He’s sort of bipolar, one minute he’s shady then the next he’s back to a sweet husband. I mutter a small thank you and we go inside of the hospital.

I can’t lie, I’m nervous as fuck. I have never made it this far in my pregnancies, I get emotional just thinking about it.

“Mr. Kim! Right this way sir” one of the nurses immediately noticed us when we walked in and showed us the way to the doctors room. His father owns this hospital, it’s one of the best in Korea which is why he bought it, giving it an even bigger name. 

We enter and are immediately welcomed to the sight of Dr. Mina sucking off her girlfriends face. They both gasp and Mina tries to push Sana away, but Sana wouldn’t budge, whining for more kisses.

“How unprofessional of you Mina” Taehyung said in a stern voice and Sana turned around with a mischievous smirk on her face.
“Oh shut it taehyung, Your early anyways and she was just finishing her break” Sana stated and I giggle as Taehyung gritted his teeth at the pink haired  girl.
Taehyung then proceeds to glare at me and I immediately stopped laughing.

“Get out” he demanded and Sana immediately fled the room after seeing how serious Taehyung was. She knew he could have her killed for wasting his precious time, that’s how he always handles his problems anyways. He kills and I hate it. 

“Ahem, sorry for the wait, I’ll get you to the ultrasound right away” Mina bowed and went to set up the equipment as I did the normal procedure in removing my clothes. Taehyung helps me put the hospital gown on and I sit down on the slightly cold hospital bed.

"Jisoo…" Taehyung grabbed my hand as I layed on the mat. He gazed into my eyes and I felt my heart skip a bit, after so many years he still does that to me. 

"What?" I reply, wondering why he's looking at me like that.

"No matter what happens, I'll always love you. I promise I'll take care of you, I'll be a good father t-to this baby, I-" Taehyung starts crying and I pull him into a tight hug. 

"You're so emotional lately, are you sure you're not pregnant too?" I jokingly say and he genuinely laughs for the first time today.
"Even if you were a man, I could be never be topped" he says with a devilish smirk and I slap his chest in shock, but the image of Taehyung messing around with a guy version of me... That's only something younger me would've fangirled about.

"Okay, let's begin" Mina announces and Taehyung steps away so she can put the uncomfortable cold gel on my swollen belly that makes me shiver. Mina lays the transducer on my belly and the sonograph of my baby shows up on the screen.

"It's grown so big" I gasp and cover my mouth to stop myself from crying. "That's our baby" Taehyung gaped as he stare intensely at the screen. 

"Huh? That's weird… I can't hear the heart beat" Mina mutters and both me and taehyungs head snap to her direction. 

"What do you mean you can't hear a heart beat?" Taehyung growled and mina scurried to the machine and after a while she looked at us nervously. 

(to be continued...)

Updated!

Updated!