09 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭

namjoon's pov

"Jungkook, you need to stop this"

"Why? I like being here with you"

"I don't want Jin to find out anything or it'll ruin everything..."
     I stress as Jungkook lays his head on my lap. His soft locks tempted me to brush my hands through his hair but I resisted. I feel guilty enough as it is. I had sex with a fucking minor under the influence.

what the hell Namjoon.

      "Namjoon, it wasn't a mistake, you kissed me back" he sits up and slightly glares at me and I know he's right. No matter how drunk I can get, I remember everything the next morning. I wish I didn't sometimes. Hate having to pretend every time I fuck up.
      "I know, I know, it's just...He's my husband, Jungkook, the only reason I let you in the club is for help with your school work, you can't just come on to me like that!" I snap angrily and pushed his head up so I could get away from him.

From my huge ass mistake.

     I feel like getting another drink right now but I know that's a terrible idea.  Suddenly I hear what sounds like crying behind me and face jungkook.
He had tears running down his cheeks and a broken expression that caused a pang in my chest.

     "Kookie..." I whisper soflty,  reaching out for him but he only swats my hand away.
     "Don't treat me like a child! I know you're married namjoon! I was drunk too so why are you blaming me like I wanted this to happen?! " he shrieks and tries to throw a pilloe at me but I dodge.

     "I'm not blaming you, I just- I- I really hate myself right now..." I admit and sit next to him on the couch. 
     We're currently in one of my many clubs I own right now,  I've been bringing jungkook here almost every day for the last month since his mom kicked him out for failing his grades , I reserved the entire club just for him even though he begged me not to. 

     I feel jungkook shift his body back next to me and he wraps his arms around my waist.  I'm not sure if this is appropriate anymore but...he just needs someone to love.  I obviously can't be that person for him.
     "I'm sorry..." Jungkook sniffles and holds me tighter. "You shouldn't be,  I'm the adult here, I should've been more careful" I sigh and he nods quietly,  accepting the fact that I won't let him take blame.

     "But we can't ever let that happen again jungkook, you here me? If we keep doing this then there has to be bounderies. I love you, you're like a little brother to me so let's not make things complicated mm? "

     I don't get a reply for a few seconds which worries me. Is he really-
"Of course, it won't happen again!" He almost beamed as if he was grateful that I wasn't angry yet it wasn't his fault...
     Ha, I'm just overthinking it.
I pat his back and reach for the last assignment we were working on "let's finish up,  I'm sure jin's worried right now"

"Yeah..."

     I groan as the stupid key I've been trying to jam into this door knob for the hudreth time won't go in.
     "I don't have time for this shit!" I bellowed and angrily kick my foot against the door. 
I'm at the verge of giving up and just sleeping outside tonight until the door swings open. 

     "Oh? I think you have plenty of time"
I nervously laugh as I stare at my not too happy husband.
"Jin-ah...you're still up? It's pretty late"

     He doesn't reply,  instead he steps out of the door way to let me in. Something doesn't feel right. 
     I ignore my gut feeling and walk inside, shutting the door behind me. 
"I've missed you..." I mutter and pull him into a tight hug, savoring his scent.
Again. No reply and It's really pissing me off how he's just straight up ignoring me.
     I pull back and grab his shoulders, burning my intense gaze into his eyes.
"Jin, have I done anything to upset you? I know I haven't been home a lot but I'm working hard for us" 

     Jin shoves my hands off his shoulders and turns his back to me.
"Really? So you constantly leaving me is supposed to benefit me?! Or is it for jungkook?" He spins around, tears streaming down his flushed cheeks.
"Really namjoon? A high schooler?"

     My mouth hangs open in shock. How does he know about jungkook? I'm sure Jin has been suspicious for a long time, I mean who wouldn't be? I never let him know gang related affairs so he never knows what I'm actually up to.
But why am I thinking this? What happened between jungkook and I was a mistake, a mistake that would never happen again. I just want my jin.

     I let out a small laugh and jin looks at me as if I've gone insane.
     "What the hell is so funny? You cheating on me is funny now!?!" He lundges at me, hitting my chest and trying to push me away while sobbing like a mess.

     I don't mind it at all. I deserve it.
"Baby, look at me..." I try to calm him down by caressing his face and it works a little.
"Just tell me now if you want a divorce, I won't stop you from being happy"

     His words anger me and I pull him into a passionate and desperate kiss. He let's out a sweet moan and pulls me closer if it was even possible.
It felt like centuries before we both pulled away, out of breathe.
     "It's complicated jin" I sigh and let go of him. I'm not worthy of even touching him right now, I feel so disgusted with myself.

     "No it's not! It's not hard, just admit you've been cheating on me" he yells, his anger coming back full force, hot on my heels as he follows me to the kitchen.

     "I wasn't cheating, it was a one time thing, I was drunk and it happened, I don't even remember how it all started, I was just so wasted jin, it meant absolutely nothing" I explain, regret evident on my face as I lean on the kitchen counter.

     "T-Then why have you been leaving so much huh?" He whimpers, tears coming back into his eyes and I want so much to just go and comfort him fir my stupidity but I can't.

     "I've been tutoring jungkook, his family isnt the greatest and his mom kicked him out, he doesn't have anywhere to go so I let him stay at my clubs, I was just trying to help him"
"By fucking him?" he growls.

     "No! I- he's a long time friend, it was around the time you and I were fighting about having kids, I was drinking and I remember him being there but after that I can't remember anything jin I swear!" I plead and he seems to not believe me.
     I walk around the counter and hold his hands. "I didn't want to say this but, I maybe have been drugged" I admit and jin scoffs, snatching his hands out of my grip.
     "Wow namjoon, you're gonna use rape to get out of this? You disgust me!" He screams and runs up the stairs.

     I'm left in the kitchen alone now just wondering how all of this went wrong.
     I'm not stupid. My memory is fucking superb, regardless if I'm dead drunk I always remember what happened the next morning so, out of all times my brain is a fuck up, it had to be now?
     No, something is definetly not right.
I hope I'm wrong about jungkook because if what I'm concluding is true...
I don't know if I can control myself.