11 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

Jin's pov*

  I stand at the kitchen counter, trying to compose myself as I use cooking as a distraction, plus jimins lazy fat ass is  hungry.

My hands are shaky and I can barely cut the onions right. Suddenly I felt a dark shadow behind me and feel familiar hands snake around my waist. It's sad, even Namjoon can't relax me in this situation, in fact he makes it worse.

  "Baby, are you okay?" he asks, making me drop the knife and face him, eyes full of concern.

"Honestly no, I can't believe Taehyung kept something like this from us, all those years I thought he was taking good care of her..." I cry as the same dreadful feeling makes it's way into my body.

"Its okay, I'll teach him a lesson, if he hurts Jisoo, then he's hurting you also, which means I'll have to kill him" Namjoon growls.
"No! You can't Namjoon" I quickly grab his arms in panic as he eyes me in confusion.
"No?" his voice is low and warning. I don't like this side of him.

"Jisoo may be angry now, but I know she still loves him, so you can't kill him, I know how bad you want to get him but please for me, don't do it" I plead, knowing very well namjoon could end Taehyungs life with a snap of a finger. People truly underestimate my husband, even I did at times.

 He looks like he's fighting with himself on whether he should listen to me or not. I know how much he hates me saying no to him, but in the end, he always takes my word for it.

Breaking the tension in the air, Namjoons phone suddenly rings.
He takes it out of his pocket and looks at the screen with clear annoyance before giving me a weird look. Not again.

"Uh, baby, I have some business to attend to, you know how busy I am lately with the mafia and...stuff" he lies to me straight through his teeth and I put on the fake reassuring smile like I always do.

"Its okay, when will you be back though?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Probably an all nighter, you know taking care of those lazy assholes takes up most of my time",he smiles before giving me a small and quick kiss on the cheek, as if he can't wait to get away from me and go back to him.
"Bye..." my frail voice manages to get out before the door shuts.

I stand there looking at nothing for a minute or two before finally breaking down. I don't know why namjoon is cheating, I don't know who it's with either but they're probably less bitchy than I am and worst part is I still love that stupid bastard. I guess my family is just cursed at love huh?
I chuckle at the thought and continuing cooking before I hear loud screams from upstairs.
Jisoo?

I drop the knife in my hand, but realize I might need and grab it again. I such upstairs and follow the shouts and screams that lead to me and Namjoon's room. The door is left slightly open so I peek inside to see a very weird and probably disgusting situation going on here.

My eyes widen in shock and I kick the door open.

"Yah! You perverted imbecile, what the hell are you doing with my sister!", I scream as a half naked Jisoo has one of Namjoon's pupils, jinyoung, in a headlock while Jimin is leaning on the wall laughing his ass off.

"I-its not what it looks like! I was just- ouch! Watch the hair!" Jinyoung whines as jisoo attempts to rip his scalp off. I quickly invade before things get too dangerous and pull jisoo off of his body, quickly going to grab a towel and cover her.

Before I could start a lecture I go and smack jimin upside the head.
"What was that for hyung?!" he shouts, shocked by my actions.

"Why are just standing here while you let our sister get molested!" I exaggerate the scene more than what it was out to be but sue me for wanting to protect her!

"Did you see her? She clearly can handle herself" he chuckles and I buck at him, making him flinch.

I swiftly turn around to see jisoo looking more angry than she was before and a crying jinyoung sitting on the bed.

"Jinyoung, you have three seconds to explain to me why you were sexually assaulting my sister or namjoon will have your head" I gritted, hating to have namjoon as my threat, but god knows I can't kill this boy.
"I-I just came to look for Namjoon, I thought he'd be inside his room but I only found this crazy bi-"

"Excuse me?"

"I mean your oh so lovely sister, half naked. I tried to make a run for it, but she started strangling me!" he whines as they give each other dirty looks. I roll my eyes then turn to jisoo.
"Is this true?" I ask with my arms crossed and she nods without making eye contact with me. I sigh and dimiss everyone out the room except her.

"If you haven't taken your shower yet, feel free to do so, and if jinyoung bothers you again, well...I'm sure you can handle it" I smile but she doesn't return it back.

Yeah. Somethings defiantly off here.
I shake off this gut feeling something really wrong has happened and turn around to leave only for jisoo to grab my wrist and force me back around. I'm confused as her hand is cold and shivering on my wrist.
"Jisoo, what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything..." I cup her face in my hands and her got an deepens.
"I'm not sure about this one...", she mutters low under her breath but I still heard it.

"Is it still about what happened, he didn't hurt you did he-"
"N-no, I'm fine! Its about...", she looks around the room, anywhere but me. Come on, just spit it out.
"It's namjoon..." she finally says and my entire body goes rigid. Namjoon? What would she know about-
"He's cheating on you jin!"

I know

"With some guy named jungkook..."
Oh. That I didn't know.

I know i change the book cover a lot

I know i change the book cover a lot. That's just my inspiration spiralling out of control lol, pls don't forget to vote, comment and share 💜