10 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝

Jisoo pov

     "Jimin I'm going out" I announce before my little brother ran inside the living room, blocking the door.
     "No fucking way, Taehyung could be stalking you for all we know!" He says with concern and I smile, gently patting his slightly chubby cheek.

     "Jimin, I'm more capable of handling Taehyung than any of you bafoons could, I'm sure I'll manage."
     As I hoped, Jimin was offended at my words and I just laugh while walking out the door.

     Finally some fresh air. They've kept me locked up inside that house for ages, and something weird is going on.
     The tension in the room eerily thick these days and I may have just ruined jin and Namjoons relationship but jin deserves better.

     I take my time to walk to one of my favorite cafe's I used to come to very often. Yeah, it reminded me of Taehyung but I've been coming here since I was little so it holds a few good memories.

'Hopesworld cafe'

     I enter the shop, hearing the little bell ring as I entered.
"Good evening ma'am, welcome to-"
My favorite barista stops talking and stares at me in shocked. 
     "J-Jisoo?!"
"Hobi!" I smile as my best friend literally jumps over the counter and engulfs me in a tight hug.

    "Oh my god, I thought you were dead for the longest" he whines and pulls away to get a good look at my face, checking for whatever he's looking for

    "Hoseok, I'm fine" I scoff and he frowns.
      "Where were you?" He asks and I sigh, knowing it'll be a long story, I bring him to an empty table in the cafe and we sat as I explained to him everything Taehyung has done.

     "God dammit, I'm gonna kill that asshole!" Hoseok mutters angrily and I quickly place my hand on top of his.
     "No, don't hurt him, it won't make a differe-"
     "You're not seriously defending him!" He shouts, slamming his fist angrily on the table, his booming voice echoing throughout the cafe, causing some customers to look at us strangely.
     I know hoseok has a bad temper, probably equally as worst as Taehyung's.
     Which is why I refuse to pin them against each other. It'd be a fucking war that wouldn't end until one of them is dead.

     "Will you calm down! I've already asked him for divorce and everything, it'll be fine!" I plead and he gives me a knowing look.
     "And he agreed?"
"Well...it's complicated"
     "Did he or did he not comply jisoo" he sternly says and I give him no answer. My mind slipping back to the moment he hit me.

     Before I know it, Hoseok jumps out his chair and is racing towards the door while taking his apron off and throwing it on the floor. Seriously, does he have to make such a scene?

     I run as fast as I can and stop in front of him. "Don't you think your being too reckless right now?"
Hoseok groans impatiently, his fist practically begging to hit something.

     "Jisoo, move. NOW" he warns but I stand my ground. This is between me and taehyung, he doesn't need to be involved.
     "You of all people know what kind of position I'm in right now!"
"Dont you dare bring Jennie into this"

     "She betrayed you Hoseok..."

     "No, she was just trying to survive" He argued and I roll my eyes.
     "Hoseok, please listen to me... I will take care of this. I trust you not to do anything stupid"
      I cup his face with my hands and try to find the slightest hint of sanity left in his eyes. Finally, after some intensive breathing, he calmed down. 

     "I won't do anything" he sighed,"You promise?" I ask and he groans

"You promise?" I ask and he groans.
   "I promise" he grumbles likes a little kid and laugh at how adorable he is. I never realized how much I've missed him, he's grown so much since high school...

     I just wish I had lived a normal life, a normal childhood, had a normal marriage.
     "Hey, what are you spacing off for? Come help in the kitchen" Hoseok flicks my forehead before grabbing his apron and rapping it around my waist. 

     "Yah, have you been eating? Your waist is like ant" he scolds and I laugh again. I've really really missed this.
    "But it's okay, Hobi hyung will fatten you up just right!" he gives me a bright smile and I elbow him in the stomach. 

     "Don't you know not to comment on a women's weight?" I huff and make my way to the back of the cafe's kitchen.
     "Yes, but your no women..." he mumbles as he follows me and I grab what I thought was a knife, instead I held a wooden spoon to hoseok's neck. 

     "This was supposed to be a knife but I can still kill you with a spoon" I threatened before Hoseok slapped the spoon out of my hand.
     "Yeah, yeah, get to work. I know you need a job, I'll pay you ten times more than my other employees, think of it as a bonus for being alive" Hoseok says and pats the top of my head before leaving me alone in a room full of irritated barista's.

     I honestly don't know what to do here... I guess I'll go take some orders.
I walk out of the kitchen and stand by the door, scanning for costumors to serve.
     It's been a while since I've worked here, but I think I'll get the hang of it again.

     Suddenly, the cafe door chimes and a customer walks in. She sits at the table all the way in back where there's no costumors.
     I put on my everyday fake smile and walk up to her table.

      "Excuse ma'am, may I take your order?" I ask with my notepad and pen in hand, ready to write her order.
      The lady finally faced foward to me since her face was down the entire time.
"Yes, I'd like a latte plea-" the lady gasp and I drop my notepad.
What the hell?
"Y-you..." Words couldn't form out of my mouth as I stared at my husband's girlfriend.