10: Back Home

"Ugh, jimin harder! harder!" I pant as sweat trickles down my forehead.
"I'm t-trying...it's too wet",he grunts and begins rocking back and forth in a harsh pace.
I grimace as my annoying little brother let's go of my car that broke down on the road, causing it to push back on me and making me fall right into the puddle of mud waiting for me.

"Yah park jimin!" I scream in disgust. Gross. I got dirt in my mouth.
"I didn't have to come out here and get your dumb ass out the rain, after 6 years, you're lucky I'm being nice! Why the hell are you and taehyung fighting anyways?" Jimin yells through the noisy rain, unaware that Taehyung and I didn't exactly fight like I had told.
I still can't believe they trusted taehyung so much to the point they didn't question my existence for 6 whole years until now...
But that's no surprise I guess. Taehyung is a dangerously charming man which allowed him to get away with things I choose not to speak about.

Jimin though, he didn't like him, he tells me his suspicions about Taehyung and how he'll catch him one day. I laugh every time... if only he knew.

Now I'm stuck here in the middle of the road after I ran out of gas from riding all the way from soul to Busan.
"None of your damn business" I mutter and get back up, ignoring the mess on my clothes.

"Lets just take your car, I'll just buy a new one" I groan and jimin rolls his eyes.
"Yeah like I've been saying for the thousandth time!" his neck swings in all directions that I think he might actually snap it.

Why was I cursed with such diva siblings...

I get inside the front seat and he scowls as I get his seat dirty. Serves him right.

"Where are we going?" I ask.
"Namjoon hyungs house"
My mood suddenly goes down from there. I can't believe jin married such a douche bag like Kim namjoon. Funny thing is, he's Taehyungs rival gang. They've been in some petty feud ever since we got married, I never knew what it was about but it probably had something to do with me since he always warned me to not associate with anybody over there.

It took everything in me not to tell taehyung about my connections with namjoon, he's my fucking brother in law, plus namjoon would no doubt kill me if he had the slightest suspicion I was telling Taehyung gang related business, even though he doesn't let any of us get involved.

"We're here" jimin says and unbuckles his seat belt before getting out of the car. I sigh and get out of the car too. No matter how many times I look at this house, it still amazes me.

It's only them and jimin living here, what the hell do they need all this space for?

"Hurry up you rat or you'll catch a cold" jimin pulls his arm around my shoulder, rushing me to the front door out of the rain. I try to contain my smile at his nice gesture. Even though he acts like he could care less about me, I know deep down he loves me, he'll never admit though. His pride is too much.