canon (V)

"Hyunghyunghyunghyunghyung"

"Taehyung, I swear to god if you don't shut up!" yoongi growled at his annoying little brother.

"But your always on your phone, you never play with me anymore...", he whines as he hangs upside down from the couch.

Yoongi simply huffs as he texts at the speed of light on his phone. "For fucks sake tae, your like what? 15? Act like it, I'm not gonna baby you around forever"

Taehyung frowns at his older brothers hurtful words. Maybe he was a little childish for his age. Maybe he just missed his hyung and felt neglected so he bothers him all the time.

"Atleast tell me who's stealing my brother away from me!" Taehyung crosses his arm with an angry pout.
"I told you before, it's non of your business"
"Tell me then I'll stop bothering you"
"No"
"Hyunghyunghyunghyu-"

"My boyfriend! There you happy now?" yoongi shouts making Taehyung jump up from the couch. Taehyung quickly runs to yoongi and stares at him in shock.

"You're gay!?" He gasp.
"Tell mom and dad and your dead" yoongi threatens and Taehyung pretends to zip his mouth.

"Well....do you always have to be texting your boyfriend? I'm sure he has his own life and friends" Taehyung points out and yoongi grimaces at the thought of his boyfriend hanging out with someone other than him having fun with someone other than him, being happy with someone other than him.

"Taetae, when your in a relationship, you always have to make sure your lover is okay, you  check over them, talk to them everyday, be everywhere they are and make sure they're safe. You don't have time for anything else, your focus is always each other even if that means family is out the picture" yoongi proudly says but Taehyung shakes his head at the thought of having no freedom.

"It sounds tiresome to be all poosevie don't you think? I dont think my future girlfriend would like that" Taehyung laughs but yoongi gives him a serious look.

"Actually no, girls like guys like that, possesiveness isn't always a bad trait, it shows that you care"

....

"Oh? Really?"
"Yeah"
"Well then I'll just have to trap my girlfriend with me forever then!" Taehyung says, yoongi laughs not knowing Taehyung was actually serious at the moment.
"Hey,  you can stay home by yourself, I have to go see him" yoongi hurddily grabbed his jacket and belongings and headed for the door.
"Your boyfriend?"
"Yeah, namjoon hyung" yoongi smiles and leaves the house.
Mmm, so he's older...
Fine then I'll date a noona, she'll be the most beautiful girl and we'll be together forever, no matter what. She can hate me. She can love me. Doesn't matter, she'll be mine.

A/N: since schools back I'll be doing Canon's once in a while to fill up update schedules, I usually update 5 days between each chapter but if I fail to write one within that time I'll write a canon. Their gonna be more focused on the backstory of the characters. Some you won't understand and some will help you. Their super short but I hope you guys like them.

 Their super short but I hope you guys like them