08: 𝐓𝐢𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐨 𝐔𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

Jisoo POV

I scream as I'm basically tossed in the sofa of the living room. Taehyung already took the ropes off of me. knowing I can't escape now.

I fix my hair and angrily sit back on the chair, refusing to make eye contact with the man in front of me.

"I missed you" Taehyung said before filling the two cups on the table with wine. I scoff in disbelief. Does he think this is some kind of casual dinner?

"Well I didn't miss you" I snap only to have him laugh at me in return.

"I want to call Jin"
Suddenly he stopped laughing and put his wine down.
"I can't let you do that princess"

I basically gag when he calls me Princess like i'm some child.
"It's been six years and you're telling me they haven't once came here to check on me?" I ask in shock. I knew they were assholes, but my brothers? No, those two would've came looking for me.

"Well, I have my ways" Taehyung devilishly smirked. I sigh, already tired of his games. I made it crystal clear six years ago that I don't want anything to do with him, but silly me for thinking he would let me walk out of his life alive and happy.

"I want a divorce"

"You what?"

Taehyung growled, not comprehending the words coming out of my mouth.

"I was hoping that faking the fact I forgot my memories would benefit me and you would let me go but I see it won't work out that way, so I want a divorce" I finally admit my plans to him, but it seems Taehyung is in complete shock. Complete shock that I was even capable of such thinking. He's always doubted me in the past.

Though he doesn't say anything which makes me angry. It's been six years, i'm sure he has plenty he wants to say.
"Taehyung what the hell, say something" I plead as I sat on the couch, fiddling with my fingers while he stared down at me.

"S-say something?" he barley whispers, not looking at me anymore.
"You want me to say somthing?" his voice cracks and I noticed the tears forming in his eyes.

Taehyung rushed to my side making me panic and ready to defend myself but he instead holds both of my hands in his gentle grip and looked at me with the most torn expression on his face.

"Jisoo, I know being in a coma for such a long time can mess with your thinking process, your just making things up because you still feel unwe-"

"I'm not lying!" I raise my voice, infuriated that he still won't leave me.
I've loved Taehyung for so long but after I thought very long and hard about everything we've been through, it's clear this is toxic.

We can't provide for each other anymore. I can't give him this child and he just doesn't know when to stop. Everytime I'm with him I feel so many different emotions and its scary that I don't know where they all stem from.