"I Am Worthless"

Lance's POV
The alarm went off.
I was really tired, so it took me a little bit longer to get ready.
I had been staying in Red for a while and that didn't help.

"Ugh...! I wish I could've got a little bit of sleep..." I said as I put on my armor.
"Lance, it is necessarily... You should hurry up you don't want them mad at you, right?" Red said in my mind.
"I guess so..." I said as I was about to get out of Red.
"Lance, I love you my cub." Red said in a calming purrr.
"I love you too, Red" I said while look up at her.

I start walking down the hall and hear the others talking so I listen in.

"He is late again!" I heard Shiro say furiously.
"Why wouldn't he be?!" Allure said
as she paced around the room. "He needs to take this more seriously!"

Before I could think about what I should do my legs start to move.

"Hey guys..." I say with a little sadness in my voice, but no one noticed...

Pidge's POV

"He is late again!" Shiro said furiously.

It hurt me bit hearing that. Lance was my friend, he was like a big brother to me.

"Why wouldn't he be?!" Allura was pacing inpatiently. "He needs to take this more seriously!"

I wanted to scream at them that they are wrong. My heart hurt even more when Lance walked into the room.

"Hey guys..." Lance said with sadness in his voice, but no one else seemed to notice...

I couldn't help myself. I just ran up to him and hugged him. I got glares from Shiro and Allura, but I didn't care.

Lance's POV

When I walked in Pidge just ran up and hugged me. It felt nice so I returned the hug.
I realized Shiro and Allura were glaring at her, so I spoke up...

"Stop glaring at Pidge! I heard everything you guys said" I said as I gained a unknown confidence somehow, but then it went down hill.

Shiro got up walked over to Lance and said."Well all we said was true!"

Lance let go of Pidge as Shiro pulled her away and Lance just ran for Red.
Shiro held Pidge back as I ran.

'I need to get to Red...' I told myself as I ran almost out of breath.

I felt like I was going to faint.

'I AM JUST WORTHLESS....' I thought as I ran

———————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey guys!! Sorry about this being short! Next part soon!
Also what is your favorite Lance ship? Mine is Plance (Pidge x Lance).
Have a good day or night😊