HOPELESS

Third POV
The battle was over. Pidge, Hunk, Lance and Keith went to sign the petition. They all signed. They had one more space.

"Who is gonna sign it?" Pidge ask looking at the paper for the millionth time.
"This is hopeless! I am gonna go pack!" Lance said walking out.
"No you don't!" Keith said pulling Lance back in.
"Paladins To The Bridge." Allura said over the mic.
"We could ask Coran! Lance is like a son to him!" Hunk said as the walked down the hall.
"Guys let's just see what they want!" Lance said knowing what they wanted to talk about.

They walked in. What happened next no one expected.

"Paladins! We are going to the planet that the new blue paladin is located!" Allura said as they walked in.
"From what we have heard the new paladin is more serious!" Shiro said as he and Allura walk up to the Paladins.
"Ima go pack!" Lance said turning around before Keith grabs him again. Behind his back Keith took out his Blade.
"You guys better shut up." Keith said slowly walking to them because he knew they would over react.
"You do not speak to a princess that way!" Allura yelled at him.
"Ugh!" Keith said running around Allura with his blade and puts it to her neck. (Happy? Rat-Tat, Rena_Cookie)
"Keith! Not again!" Shiro snapped at him.
"We are not replacing Lance!" Keith yelled at him.
"Well we have to! He is a HOPELESS, HORRIBLE, WORTHLESS, USELESS, AND STUPID Paladin." Shiro yelled as his words echo through Lance's head.

Lance's Paladin
I know those words to well... So I spoke up.

"I know those words way to well..." I said looking down. "Everyday..."
"LANCE!" Pidge and Hunk yell coming to try to comfort me.
"Good going Shiro!" Keith yelled at Shiro.

Allura's POV
In her head
'Lance... Poor Lance! What am I doing! Wait...! Lotor.... stupid Baka!' Is what I wanted to say but...

"Lance stop making everything about yourself!" I snapped at him.
"Sorry guys, but this is for the best!" Shiro yelled at them.
"HOPELESS..." Lance said now starting to cry with a soft smile. "Everyone in my life..."
"It is true! You are HOPELESS." I snap at him.
"I want to attack her again..." Keith whispered to Hunk.

——————————————————
Word Count:386
Hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry for it being short! I just wanna wake up before noon tomorrow!
Have a good day or night!😊