I Love You More

Lance's POV
Allura's sudden change from hating me is sorta weird... I don't trust her yet. Anyways I felt so good watching Lotor leave. Sorta for filling... Like I knew him for a long time....

"Let's have a big ball tonight!" Allura said as we walked back a little after Lotor 'left'.
"Sounds fun!" Coran said with a smile, but a smile that I have never seen on his face. "I will start preparing!"
"Pidge come on!" Allura said grabbing Pidge.

I have a feeling Allura and Shiro talked about this because Shiro took me out of the room to help me find a tux that fit.

"This one." Shiro said showing me a black tux and a blue shirt.
"Shiro... Where and how?" Is all that I was wondering.
"Don't question Space Dad!" Shiro said doing a silly pose. (Kurōn went on a 'mission' and came back as Shiro with all the same memories but doesn't know about the control stuff)
"Ok I won't." I said as I laughed at his silly pose.
"Try it on!" Shiro said handing me the tux.
"Ok..?" I said walking into the bathroom.

I felt weird because Shiro never acted like this. I tried the tux on and it fit like a glove.

"You done yet?" Shiro asked me.
"Yeah! Coming out!" I said walking out.
"That is perfect!" Shiro said looking at me.
"Shiro why are you acting so weird?!" I ask him a little scared.
"You will see tonight!" Shiro said looking a little devilish. "Now change! We have to go help Coran!"
"Ok." I say going back to change.

Pidge's POV
Allura pulled me out of the room. I had a feeling what was going on and I didn't want it.

"Allura I don't want it!" I said trying to stop her.

She is dragging by my foot now because I kept fighting.

"Pidge you are coming with me whether you like it or not!" She said as she opened the door to her room.
"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo." I said almost getting my hand shut in the door.
"Stop whining!" Allura said to me.
"Fine..." I said as I gave up.
"This one!" Allura said as showing me a green dress with a lighter green making a pretty pattern at the bottom.
"Allura... Where and how?" Is all that I was wondering.
"Don't question Space Mom!" Allura said doing a silly pose.
"Ok I won't." I said as I laughed at her silly pose.
"Try it ok!" Allura said handing me the dress.
"Ok...?" I said walking into the bathroom.

I tried it on and it made me feel different. I haven't worn a dress in a few years. My hair has grown a bit since I cut it. It is now a little past my shoulders. I looked... like a girl...

"Ok I'm coming out now!" I shouted to Allura.
"Ok! Come on!" Allura yelled waiting.
"How do I look." I said as I came out.
"You look... you look perfect!" She said hugging me.
"Thanks!" I said just standing there... I felt weird still.
"You better change back!" Allura said pushing me to the bathroom. "We have to go help set up!"
"Ok! Ok!" I said closing the door.

Third POV
Everyone had just finished setting up right before the party. All they had to do was change.

After they all changed and got read to go to the party.

———————————————————
Word Count:507
Hope you guys enjoyed! I am gonna make the next chapter longer because the dance will be dramatic, sad, hopeful and happy! (Hopefully)
Have a good day or night!😊