Isolation

Lance's POV
I don't know how long it's been but Haggar has been taking me in and out of torture. It also seems like Allura and Shiro aren't Allura and Shiro. It's weird. I hope the team comes soon. If they're even looking for me.

They would look for me... Right?
I mean they care?
Do they really?
Was it all just a big joke?
Am I really just the goofball?
Just a joke on the dumb goofball?
A replacement everywhere I go?
Just a placeholder?

Maybe I am nothing but a joke... But I know I won't tell Haggar anything that could hurt my friends... So I have to escape.

Haggar's POV
I called a sentry in. The sentry brought me my special request. A complete robotic leg. I knew my next champion had to be as strong as possible.

"Bring him to me now!" I shouted at the sentry.
"Yes ma'am." The sentry had said in a usual sentry robotic voice.

I waited and hid the leg so he wouldn't see when he came in.

Eventual I got tired of waiting I went to see for myself what is taking that metal brain so long. I get to the cell to see it wide open and the sentry broken. I was mad.

BACK AT THE STRANGE CASTLE THE ALTEANS AND PALADINS LIVE IN FOR SOME QUIZNAKING REASON
They found Shiro and Allura in the cells. They looked horrible like they had been there for a while.

"Shiro! Allura! What happen?!" Keith exclaimed getting the cell open.
"I've been in here for a while and Allura was thrown in her about a week ago?" Shiro said in confusion.
"Yeah about a week." Allura said in agreement almost the same way she usually acts.
"Guys Lance has been captured!" Pidge exclaimed quickly.
"What?!" Shiro exclaimed almost like a father would.
"How long ago?!" Allura exclaimed also right after Shiro.
"About a hour?!" Pidge exclaimed.

Next thing Keith and Hunk knew it was like a screaming fight between Shiro, Allura and Pidge. Keith and Hunk were very confused yet Hunk understood then gave Keith a look that said 'Don't interfere.' Keith just let it be.

Haggar's POV
Once I find my champion he will be punished for trying to escape. I have don't my reaserch on humans and I'm pretty sure humans don't do well with isolation. I should be fun to torture him a bit and just lock him up for a while. Maybe even a few shots once a week. This should be fun.

------
It's been six days since the last chapter! I'm honestly surprised with myself. Sorry for it being short. I didn't include Lance's POV much in this one because I want the next chapter to be mostly his POV. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed! Also Thanks for 19 in altean!

Have a great day or night 😋