So That's How It Is

Lance's POV
I looked galra...
I am galra?
This is something.

"Look at your beautiful purple..." She says smiling.
"I prefer my normal beautiful self," I say a little upset. "Thank you very much."

Haggar laughs as she turns away from me.

"You'll get that back soon..."

She turned back to me with something in her hands. Almost like a collar... Crap it's a collar...

"Now..." She says as she put the collar on me. "Let's see how this works."
"Oorrrr you don't." I say smirking.

Haggar laughs.

"Your fear is beautiful my champion."

She pressed a button and.... I went into a sudden shock it felt like fire on my neck.... digging deep into it... it hurts... I can't breathe.... help please... I want to go home... then it stops.

"That was beautiful."

I'm still a little surprised but keep it in.

"Soldiers!"
"Yes ma'am?!" Two soldiers say in unison.
"Take him to the cage!"
"Yes ma'am!"

The made me walk on that leg... I kept kicking everywhere and falling but they still made me walk. I'm scared.

Shiro's POV
Everyone is really stressed with what happened. We're hoping Lance will be ok... But with my experience in that place.... He might be physically ok, but mentally he will never be the same.

Pidge and Keith were in the other room. It had been about a hour before they came out and Keith looked completely galra.

"This feels weird." Keith says feeling his fur.
"That makes sense." Pidge says looking at a tablet.
"How did you even find out how to do this?" I asked Pidge.
"It was on some galra system."
"Interesting...." Keith says still looking at himself.
"It can only effect beings with the blood in them?" I asked.
"From what I read... Maybe."
"What?"
"It didn't give me a straight answer."

For a while we just kept on talking until we finally decided to finalize the plan.

3rd Person *Plan*
Shiro, Hunk And Allura (who will be in blue) along with the other lions just sent out are going to attack the ship lightly. While they did that Pidge and Keith would sneak into the ship to save Lance.

————
What do you guys think will happen?

Do you guys think it'll work?

Anyways I'll leave you to be...
Byeeee😁