Would They Care If I Left?

Keith's POV
Hunk and me had just walked out of the room laughing. I had started getting closer to the team. Somehow they felt like family.

"Can I help cook at all?" I ask as we walk into the kitchen.
"I mean if you want to, didn't you say you wanted to explore?" Hunk said everything ready to start.
"True... I still wanna help though!" I said while gathering some ingredients."
"Keith, it is fine! Just tell me what you find!" He said while pushing me out the door. "See you Keith."
"See you." I said walking away.

A little while later I found a hallway with pictures of Alteans. I think it is the royal family. In every picture their was Allura, King Alfor, Allura's Mother and... and....
Did Allura have a brother....?

"I should ask her..." I whisper to myself.

"LUNCH IS READY!" Hunk said over using the castle comms.

'I will ask her after lunch..' I thought as I ran off.

Lance's POV
"LUNCH IS READY!" Hunk said over the castle comms.

"Oh yay!" I said sarcastically.
"You want me to bring your food here? You won't have to see the others that way." Pidge offered.
"Thanks for offering, but I should go too. I don't want anyone mad at me for not showing up." I said getting up.
"Ok , but if you want to come back here just tap the table five times!" She said while we walked out.
"Ok Katie." I say as we walk down the hall.

Everyone was already there. When we walked in the strangest thing happened.

"Finally everyone is here!" Keith said standing up.
"Is everything ok Keith?" Shiro ask looking confused.
"Allura, can I ask you a question... that could be a little personal?" Keith said with a serious look on his face.
"Sure, ask away." She said while look confused and concerned.
"Did you have a brother?" Keith ask as Hunk and Shiro gasp.
"Ummm..." Allura said standing up shouting. "Yes! But why ask that?!"
"I was looking around the castle and saw portraits of your family." He said look at her like she was an enemy of some sort.

I felt like I should try to lighten the mood, but it didn't feel right, so I kept my mouth shut. Pidge looked at me concerned. I felt like I was being ripped apart inside. I thought it was because of everyone fighting, but it wasn't. It was happening again... a few years ago my arms had blue marks and started glowing at random times... I panicked a bit, the room started to close in on me and it started going dark. I didn't know what to do.

I just tapped the table five times. Pidge came up helped me get out and I told her what was happening.

"A few years ago my arm would start glowing blue and I would feel like I was dyeing... and it is happening again Katie." I said as she helped me to Red.

Pidge POV
"Lance..." I said while helping him down the hall.

I just realized that Lance was bleeding...

"Have you been training more." I said while I looked at all of this wounds.
"A little bit... I got to 107 the other night." He said while trying to cover his cuts. "I am Allura's brother...."
"I could tell when you told me about your arms." I said concerned for my friend... wait no... my crush.
"Katie I don't know who I am anymore... am I Lance or....or.... Leo." He said sounding like he was going unconscious.
"You are Lance right now! That is all that matters!" I said trying to reassure him.
——————————————————————————————————
Word Count: 615
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Have a good day or night😊