773

"Aye shorty check it out real quick" The guy called out from across the street. I never looked over I just continued to get inside my car.

I wasn't dressed like a regular day, the sweatpants and plain white t-shirt I wore screamed bummy so I couldn't understand why anyone would talk to me.

Niggas will talk to anything.

"Alright fuck you too then!" He yelled back at me.

As soon as I got inside the car and started it up the air conditioning began to blow in my face.

"Drip too hard don't stand too close you might fuck around and drown off this wave" I rapped along with the radio. I drank my strawberry lemonade as I drove around the city on the phone with my friends trying to figure out the moves. I ended up just going to my friend's house and talk to her while she did some hair.

Her front door wasn't locked so I just invited myself in. "Kayla!" I yell aloud walking to the room where she did her hair.

"Who's that?" I hear her yell back.

I walked inside and plopped down on the couch. "Oh hey Chanel" She tells me. She was braiding some girl's hair into some "Lemonade Braids" I could tell she had a long way to go.

"Where you coming from?" Kayla questions as she starts to braid the girl's hair.

"Shit no where. I just got back from the mall. I was finna go to the house so I just stopped over here" I tell her.

"Mmh okay. Guess who I seen at Judy party last night" Kayla smirks at me. "Who?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"X" She says with a smile "He came up to me talm bout 'Where yo friend at?' I was like 'that's yo girl you tell me'"

"I am not his girl," I tell her rolling my eyes.

"You still mad at him?" She asks me and I nod my head, "He know not to text me"

"What happened?" Kayla laughs shaking her head.

"Some girl text me trying to 'come to me as woman' talm bout she and him been messing around and shit. That she pregnant and the baby his. I'm like bitch first of all fuck you and him"

"Merch he went and had a baby on you. Gotta stop messing with these hood niggas"

"The baby wasn't his. We weren't together so I couldn't even trip"

The girl in the chair was just listening to all the tea enjoying everything.

"Speaking of babies. Shaunice pregnant again"

"She just had the other one not too long ago. Damn Justin finna have another little one?" I ask in shock shaking my head.

"It's not by Justin girl. She told me she don't even know who baby it is. It could be Justin's or two different dudes"

"Bitch what? I knew she was bussin it open but not like that. X told me she tried to fuck his friend but he told him he didn't want that problem" I laugh.

This is typically our relationship. We hang out every now and again and when we're together it's all gossiping. My phone started ringing and I reached into my back pocket to grab it. "Speak of the devil" I say looking at X's name across my screen. "Answer it, see what he wants!" She exclaims.

"Whatchu want?" I answer putting the phone on speaker.

"Damn that's how you answer the phone?" X chuckles.

"What do you want Xavier?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Whatchu doin? I miss you"

"I'm on a date" I lie with a smile. Kayla starts laughing and shakes her head.