Mona Lisa

"You muhfuckin right I'm bitter. You muhfuckin right I'm triggered" I sang loudly with Jhene as I blended in my contour into my face. I added a little highlighter before setting my face with some Mac spray. I grabbed my paddle brush and brushed my hair while still rapping in the mirror. My music was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"I'm outside don't take forever" Xavier states.

"Kk" I say before hanging up the phone.

I went into the bedroom and grabbed my purse off the bed. I turned off my bedroom light and then walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water our the fridge. I could hear a horn honking and I just rolled my eyes.

I continued to take my time as I walked over to the front door. Xavier was parked right out front still honking his horn at me.

"Honk one more damn time!" I yell out as I walked over to the car. I got inside and buckled my seatbelt.

"Took yo ass long enough"

"Shut yo ass up" I reply beginning to adjust the seat to my liking. We were headed to the club because one of our mutual friends was having a group outing.  Xavier and I have been spending more time together lately. It's been very unintentional bug every time I look up we're together doing absolutely nothing.

Most of the time we're just in either one of our houses just chilling. Other times we're running our day to day errands with the company of each other.

We're still under the radar with our relationship though. We aren't hiding the relationship but we're also not out here telling everybody. It's a "if you know, you know" type of thing.

His phone starts to ring and we both looked down at it. He grabs it and answers it. "He dropped it off?"

I listened to him argue back and forth with the person on the phone. "Aye g I tried to spare him cause that's yo homie but I'm not finna keep playing with him. It's a wrap for him"

"I hear you. But unless you finna run my 4 g's I'm done talking" Xavier shrugs his shoulder. "I'm finna be at Kentrell's party though. Pull up"

"Oh word? Bet." Xavier nods his head and hangs up the phone. His eyes were glued to the road and I could tell he was in deep thought so I didn't want to say anything to him.

"You still tryna help me out?" Xavier asks looking over at me.

"Ummm what's up?"

"I still ain't get my money from dude so I need you to just go home with him"

"What? You tryna pimp me out? No fuck that"  I reply giving him a disgusted look.

"Didn't nobody tell you to fuck him. I just said go home with him." Xavier replies "But never mind I'll just ask somebody else" He unlocks his phone and I just grab it.

I just sigh and roll my eyes " I go home with him and then what?"

"Leave the door unlock. I'll come in and handle the rest"

"And what does that mean? Xavier don't kill him"

"I'm not" He unbuckles his seatbelt and we both get out the car. "Look" Xavier goes on his phone and a few seconds later pulls up a picture showing me what the guy looked like.

"There's Kayla and nem go in with them ion want him to see me with you" Xavier points over to Kayla, Judy and Ashanti walking over to the door. I yell out Kayla's name and they all stopped walking and started looking around for me. I waved my hand until they finally saw me.

"I'll get up with you later" Xavier says pecking my lips before we went our separate ways.

I scurried over to my friends and we walked over to the door. We showed the bouncer our i.ds and then went inside. The music was bumping and it was packed. I already knew I was not going to find that man.