Daddy's Girl

I walked outside to his truck pulling down my crop top a little

I walked outside to his truck pulling down my crop top a little. "Hey" I greet getting into the car. I leaned over and kissed him before buckling my seatbelt. As he looks back to pull out the driveway I couldn't help but stare. He looked so good. The way the sun was reflecting off his skin perfect skin and his iced out chain made me feel all jittery inside.

"What?" He asks looking over at me.

"You look fine ass hell g" I say shaking my head "Damn can we go back to the crib. We can eat later" I start rubbing the back of his head. He just starts blushing and shakes his head, laughing.

"I'm dead ass"

"We can get it bussin later" Xavier states and I nod my head.

"Who you getting all cute for?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Ya mama. Tryna give you another lil brother" He smirks looking over at me.

"Woooow" I exclaim punching his arm.

About twenty minutes later we finally made it to my parents house. "Do I smell like weed?" Xavier asks me sniffing himself. "Pass me my cologne"

"Boy no you're fine" I reply with a little laugh.

"How I look?" He asks looking over at me. "Like a snack" I tell him leaning over to kiss his lips. I've never seen him act like this, his nervousness was adorable. "Let's go" I say unbuckling my seatbelt getting out the car.

"Just be yourself and I promise they gon fuck with you" I tell him Xavier as we walked up to the front door. As soon as I opened the front door the sound of Knockin Da Boots playing. I instantly started singing along.

"Chanel!" My little cousin Tanya yells running over to hug me. "Hey girl" I smile. "Hey y'all" I say speaking to my other little cousins.

"Where everybody at?" I ask them. "In the kitchen. CJ and nem is in the den" I nod my head and headed over to the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and all the family was around talking. I had to introduce Xavier to my dad before anybody else so that's the only person I was trying to find.

He was standing over by the bar with his cousins and brothers. "There's my dad over there" I tell Xavier walking over to them.

"Hey daddy" I smile hugging him. "Wassup baby girl" He replies kissing my forehead. "Hey y'all" I say speaking to all of them.

"Daddy this is Xavier my boyfriend" This was the first time I introduced Xavier as my boyfriend it just felt so different actually coming out of my mouth.

"Boyfriend? Whew Chanel done grew up on us" My uncle Dre says. Xavier extends his arms to shake my dad's hand. They do the cliche man handshake back pat thing.

"How long y'all been dating?" He asks us. "Like 4 months but we've been close friends for some years now" Xavier tells him.

Yeah we've been close friends alright.