You're Such A Fu...

START LEAVING COMMENTS PLEASE

The sound of a phone ringing coaxed me from my sleep. Every time the phone would stop ringing it would begin again. I groaned into my pillow, irritated.

The noise was coming from the other side of the room so I knew it wasn't mine. I started kicking Xavier's leg trying to wake him up.

"Stop!" Xavier yells at me.

"Answer that fucking phone!" I shout back at him.

The ringing stopped and I eventually started to doze back off but once it started we both groaned loudly. I could feel him get out of bed. The ringing came to a sudden halt "Nigga fuck you want?" Xavier yells at whoever it was.

"Xavier shhhh" I say covering my head with the pillow. I heard the door open and then the sound of him yelling sounded muffled. I got comfortable again and tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I was wide awake now.

I just laid there in the bed cuddling my pillow waiting for Xavier to come back in the room. Some morning head from him sounded pretty nice right about now.

He comes back into the room and grabbed his pants off the floor.

"I gotta go. One of the houses got broken into" He starts to put on his pants and then grabs his shirt off the ground.

I start to sit up and covered my chest with the covers, "You gotta go like right now right now? They can't wait like 10 minutes?"

He just laughs at me and pecks my lips. "I'll see you later"

"C'mon just give me some head real quick." I say grabbing his hand trying to pull him onto the bed.

"Damn yo ass sound just like me" Xavier laughs shaking his head at me.

"You already know it won't be 10 minutes. You're good at what you do" I plead poking out my bottom lip and started batting my eyelashes at him.

He smacks his lips, "Fine" He grabs my ankle and pulls me closer to the foot of the bed.

***

I laid there in bed still naked, still didn't even get up to brush my teeth yet. I just laid there cuddled up with my pillow staring at the wall in silence. I don't know why, I think I was still in a daze from the head.

I eventually got up and took a shower before getting my ass right back in the bed. This time I finally decided to grab my phone. The first thing I saw was an unknown number on my screen.

Hey it's Dante
Delivered at 12:04 am

My fingers danced around my screen as I tried to think of something to say. "My bad I was sleep, good morning😌"

Morning beautiful wyd today
Delivered at 11:23am

"Nothing at all" I climbed out of bed and starting to moisturize my skin before I started to put on my undergarments. It was really only my hunger that was getting me out of bed. I was too lazy to cook something to eat, I didn't feel like waiting. I'm hungry now.

So a quick Starbucks run wouldn't hurt. I slipped on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt that was clearly too big for me, it was probably Xavier's, then hit the door.

I grabbed my keys off the table and walked outside to my car. I buckled my seatbelt and looked through my phone trying to find the perfect song to play.