Issa Party

I rubbed my lip gloss onto my lips and puckered my lips before getting out my car

I rubbed my lip gloss onto my lips and puckered my lips before getting out my car. I looked bad as hell, it's been a minute since I did my make up and gotten a little dressed up.

You know when you know you look good as just want to be seen? That's how I felt right about now. I was gonna go out and get me a nigga.

My girl Judy was having a party tonight so I decided to slide and see if it was dry or not. I had to park damn near two blocks down so the party must be T'd.

I walked down the long blocks straight to the front door.

I walked inside and immediately was smacked in the face with the smell of weed. It was packed, full of people. Renting this mini mansion was probably the best thing Judy did cause her house definitely wasn't going to fit this amount.

"Hey y'all" I say waving to a couple friends before continuing to walk around looking for Judy or Kayla.

"Finally yo ugly ass decided to show up" Judy jokes as I walk out the house.

"Bitch shut up" I laugh rolling my eyes. "All I smell is weed and perfume in this bitch"

"I'm just tryna get drunk." Kayla tells us "Finna be white girl wasted and fall asleep on one of these damn couches"

"I'm tryna get high, that's it. Ion know these people though I ain't smoking they shit" I tell them.

"Speaking of smoking. Bitch lemme tell you what happened the other day"Judy begins.

I glanced over and I could see X looking at me. He licks his lips and smiles a little. I blush and look back at Judy who was still telling a story.

"Y'all want something to drink?" I ask them as Judy took a pause in her story. They all shake their heads no. "Bring me a sprite" Kayla tells me.

I nod my head and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked for the pops. I felt a hand slip under my dress and it sent a chill up my spine. I knew that touch. I jumped and turned around instantly. "Hey" I say to Xavier trying not to smile. I turned and grabbed the two cans.

"You look bad as hell." He says biting down on his lips trying to put his arms around my waist. But I eased back trying to get away from him but eventually I ended up against the refrigerator.

"Thanks" I blush looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"Why you ain't answer my call a few days ago. I know you miss me" X says caressing my face with his hand licking his lips. This man is fucking sexy as hell. My panties were about to be drenched.

"I've just been busy lately" I say with a shrug.

"Too busy for me?" He asks raising an eyebrow.