Mama

START LEAVING COMMENTS PLEASE

HAPPY NEW YEAR

***

I climbed onto his lap straddling him before leaning down to peck his lips.

"I got something to ask you" I say.

"Wassup" He says gripping my ass massaging it a little.

"Why don't you ever include me in the stuff you do? Like you never tell me anything. Do you not trust me or something?" I ask his raising an eyebrow.

"It's not even like that." X laughs shaking his head. "It's just I don't want you to worry about me. The less you know, the better for your mental"

I nod my head, "But like you still don't let me go on the block with you or make drops or anything. Why?"

"You don't need to be living that lifestyle. Let me do the work. Just sit back  while I just spoil you."

"You probably bring your other hoes on the block" I say rolling my eyes.

"I don't care about them. If we get raided and they ass in jail, I'm still gon sleep fine at night. If a muhfucka decides to let they choppa sing and they get hit. That sounds like a personal problem"

It was nice to know that he actually cared about my well being. But damn maybe I want to be a Trap Queen.

"But maybe-"

"Nah this ain't up for debate. I said what I said" Xavier cuts me off. Before I could even say something again he sits up to kiss my lips.

"Ugh I can't stand you" I retort rolling my eyes at him.

"Maybe you can give me some head to change my mind" He smirks putting his hands behind his head "Make sure you do that thing with your tongue that I like"

"Boy get the fuck outta here. No" I laugh starting to climb off him.

"Quit playing c'mon" He laughs starting to pull back the covers.

"You're cooking me breakfast after this" I say rolling my eyes.

***

As I rubbed a little lip gloss on my lips my phone begin to ring on my bed

As I rubbed a little lip gloss on my lips my phone begin to ring on my bed. I walked over to it and it was my dad calling.

"Hey daddy" I greet as I answer the phone.

"Hey whatchu doing?" He asks me.

"Nothing was just about to go to the mall. Why? Wassup?"

"Can you stop by the house for a minute?"

"Yeah. I'm about to leave out now" I say grabbing my phone charger and purse headed out the room.