Hot Girl Bummer

"Cause baby I'm gang bout you ain't playing no games bout you

"Cause baby I'm gang bout you ain't playing no games bout you. I'd go to hell and jail about you boy" I sang loudly and out of tune in the car. I pulled into
the parking spot and changed the gear to park. I reached over and grabbed my purse before getting out the car.

I got out the car and walked over to Kayla's front door. As usual the front door was unlocked. I went straight to the room where she typically does hair. I walked inside and she jumped a little. "Girl you gotta stop walking inside my house"

"Girl you need to lock your door" I reply plopping down on the couch. "Hey" I say speaking to her client.

"You look cute, where you coming from?" Kayla questions glancing over at me. "The mall, I needed some more bras from Victoria Secret"

"Mmh did you see Zay?" She smirks raising an eyebrow at me. I chuckle and roll my eyes, "Of course not. I had no reason to go in the shoe store"

"Girl you know he had next after X"

"Girl don't nobody got next. I'm done dating. I fell for X too hard I'm not tryna do that again"

"Yeah y'all was like a married couple as soon as shit was official. You would've thought y'all had been together for years"

"Yeah that was my baby. But I'm back on my city girl shit." I tell her shrugging my shoulders "Chanel is back in action."

"Period pooh"

"I got bigger fish to fry. I haven't told my people we broke up and now they think he's coming to dinner with me. "

"Why the fuck haven't you told him?"

"Cause I didn't want them to think he left me out to dry right after the baby thing. Ion want them to think he's just grimy like that."

"But I mean...he did"

"Well yeah but...if I tell them that they're gonna think he's just ain't shit and I don't want them to think badly of him. He's done a lot for me. We've been through a lot of shit together"

"Well just say he's busy until you're ready to say you're single"

I nod my head. We just sat there and talked for while until I couldn't fight off my hunger anymore and finally decided headed to my parents.

I parked in the driveway and got out the car. I rang the doorbell and almost instantly my mom answered it. "Hey honey" She hugs me kissing my cheek.

"Hey" I greet walking inside.

"Where's Xavier?" My mom asks me.

"He's helping his mom move"