Filler

"You don't even fuck with the kid no more" Zay says passing the blunt to me.

"It's not even like that. I just been busy" I tell him pressing the blunt against my lips.

"That's crazy." He replies shaking his head at me.

"I missed you though" I smile leaning my back against the door turning towards him. "I missed you too" Zay begins rubbing my inner thigh.

"When you gon let me take you out?"

"Whenever I'm not busy" I reply to him

"You playing games. I'm just tryna make you my shorty" Zay smile at my licking his lips.

"Mmmh is that right" I smirk raising an eyebrow at him and he nods his head.

"You couldn't even handle a bitch like me" I chuckle shaking my head, "I gotta get going though, I'll text you" I haven't chilled with Zay in a minute since I've been kicking it with Xavier lately. But since it was clear to me that Xavier still managed to make time for his other hoes, I felt like I had to do the same as well.

"Whatchu finna get into?"

"Finna go to my brother's football game" I reply looking in the mirror to make sure my eyes weren't too low from the weed.

"Ight cool" He replies opening the door "Can I get a kiss?" He asks looking over at me. I nod my head and lean over to kiss him. Once he gets out the car I buckle up my seatbelt and pull off.

"I think I got mixed personalities. This bitch switched up my whole mentality" I sang a loud as I drove. The music was blasting through the speakers as I danced in my seat.

My music was interrupted by my phone ringing. I glanced over at the radio to see it was Xavier calling me.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"What's taking you so long?"

"My bad I had to drop something off to Kayla. Come outside I'm pulling up now" I reply to him. "Ight" He says hanging up the phone.

I park in front of his house and reach into my purse and spray some perfume to disguise the smell of weed. I watched as he walked out the house and over to my car.

"Hey" I smile as he opens the door and gets in the car. "Wassup" He says leaning over and kisses my lips.

"Who you looking good for?" Xavier questions raising an eyebrow at me. "Nobody" I laugh driving off.

"Who been in here?" Xavier asks. I glance over at him and then turn my attention back to the road.

"Whatchu mean?"

"This seat all the way back like a nigga been sitting in it"

"Kayla had the seat like that" I reply to him turning up the radio a little trying to change the conversation.

"Aye g stop playing with me"

I just start laughing "I'm being serious"

Xavier is always jealous, you would think he wasn't out here fucking with other bitches. The rest of the car ride was quiet. He didn't say another word.