Pain

***

"I brought you something" Xavier says walking into the bedroom. I've been stuck in bed all day with a stomach ache. He hands me a bag full of snacks and a ginger ale. "Thanks babe" I reply taking a sip of ginger ale.

"You still not feeling good?" He asks kissing my lips before laying down besides me. I shake my head no "It's getting better though"

"It's a family dinner in a few hours I was gonna invite you but there's always next time"

He's finally inviting me to meet his family and my stomach is killing me. "No, I'm going. I'm good"

"You sure?"

"Yeah lemme just sleep it off" I respond to him cuddling up beside him.

When I woke up Xavier was no longer laying beside me but I could hear his voice yelling at the game in the other room. I walked into the bathroom and hopped in the shower. The hot water against my stomach felt amazing.

Once I got out the shower, I moisturized my skin before putting on a pair of jeans, a pink sweatshirt and a jean jacket.

I popped another pain killer and changed out of my jeans into a pair of greg leggings instead because the jeans were just too uncomfortable right now. "You ready?" Xavier yells out from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yell out slipping on my yeezys.

We walked out the house to his truck. I climbed inside and buckled my seatbelt. "What did I eat last night my stomach is on a 1000?"

"Yo lactose intolerant ass keep getting extra cheese in that damn chipotle bowl" Xavier says with a chuckle and I laugh too.

As I continued to sit in this same spot my stomach began to cramp even more. I clenched my eyes close and bit down on my lip.

"You good?" Xavier asks me glancing over at me before focusing his eyes back on the road. I nod my head yes as I drank down my bottle of water.

"You sure? We can go back to the house"

"I'm good, just a little hot" I reply taking off my jacket. I just randomly started sweating so I rolled down the window trying to cool down.

I felt like I was legit dying but I didn't want it to seem like I was trying to get out of going to his mom's house. He comes with me to all my family events so I felt like I owed it to him to come with him. He stopped at a gas station so I decided to go inside with him and grab another ginger ale.

We walked inside and spilt up, he went straight to the cash register meanwhile I headed to the fridge. I scanned through the different sections looking for a ginger ale once I found it I grabbed it and headed over to the cash register. Xavier wasn't in line anymore so I figure he's pumping the gas already.

As I stood waiting in line I felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach. It felt like a really bad cramp mixed with someone stabbing me in the gut.

I paid for my drink and immediately opened it starting to drink it down as I walked out the door. I walked over to the car and Xavier was waiting for me inside. I opened the door

"Chanel" Xavier says looking at me.

"What?" I ask raising an eyebrow. I follow his eyes to my crotch and there was blood. The sight of blood instantly caused another sharp pain. I clutched my stomach and bent over a little bit.