Prologue

Baekhyun:

My breath whooshed out of my lungs as I fell back on my bed. Hot lips were on my neck and I moaned when hands slipped under my shirt to play with my nipples. I had only had a few glasses of whiskey at my brother's bachelor party, but they were making my head swim. Maybe it was just this, though. Lust was pooling in my veins and I trembled when the man above me pulled my shirt open. I watched his face through lidded eyes and shivered when his eyes raked over my torso. I was glad I had liquid courage in my veins now because on an average day, someone looking at me like that would make me shrivel up in shame. He licked his lips and his mouth was back on my skin, his tongue sliding over my sternum and up onto my chest. I arched under him when his teeth grazed over my nipples and he lay himself flat on me, pushing my legs open so he could lie between them.

"Oh my God." I whispered. My companion chuckled against my skin and lifted his head to look at me.

"My name is not God. It's Chanyeol." I was panting heavily but I answered.

"I'm Baekhyun." He nodded and then he planted his kiss swollen lips on mine. My pants disappeared soon after that. Then his. And all of a sudden we were both naked, grinding on each other.

"Fuck, you're so hot." He said softly in my ear. I moaned again when he sucked on my neck and wrapped a hand around my cock. I rocked my hips as he stroked up and down, squeezing at the top just how I liked to do it myself.

"Please." I begged softly.

"What do you want, baby?" He asked me. Normally that nickname would have annoyed me but something about the way he said it...

"I want to suck you." I gushed and the rush of emotion I felt from saying that out loud was almost ridiculously powerful. He hummed in his throat and let me push him back on my bed so I could move to his side. The light in my bedroom was off because I hadn't really had time to turn it on when he'd tossed me into the room, but the light from the street lamps shining in through the window was enough to see the ridges of his abs as he breathed deeply, in and out. I traced them lightly with my fingers and let them drift lower slowly. Fuck his cock was perfect. Not too thick or too long; curving up ever so slightly. I wrapped my hand around it and bit my lip wondering what he tasted like.

"You have beautiful hands." He said in that deep voice of his. It made me pause for a second. No one had ever said that to me before. Were they beautiful? They were mine and I looked at them every time I washed them but they didn't seem to look particularly special.

"Thank you?" I said, but it came out sounding like a question. I didn't linger too long on that thought though. I moved further down and stretched myself out by his thighs so I could hold his cock firmly in my hand while I ran my tongue over it. He hissed softly and his legs opened wider giving me a nice look at his balls hanging low and heavy against my sheets. I lifted his cock out of the way so I could pull them in my mouth, one at a time, swirling my tongue over each one before I gave in to my desire and slid him into my mouth.

"Fuck...Yeah." He groaned and I felt the muscles in his thighs twitch as he tried not to thrust further into my mouth. His hands slipped into my hair and he pushed it out of the way, I assumed, so he could see my mouth working over him. When I looked up at him, he was watching me intently, his bottom lip between his teeth. I moaned around him just to see how he'd react and his head fell back on my pillows as he spat out another curse. I focused on sucking him as my head moved up and down, the opposite way from my hand that was squeezing just as tightly around him. A minute later he grunted and pulled me off him, my lips coming off him with an obscene pop. He dragged me up his body and gripped my hair tightly as he devoured my lips. I shuddered and ground against him as his mouth attacked mine.

"If you keep doing that, this will be over way too quickly." He whispered roughly at me and I was flat on my back again in an instant. Fuck, he was strong. I ran my hands up over his biceps that were flexing as he licked his way up my neck and close to my ear.

"Condoms?" He asked and I gestured somewhere behind me. I honestly didn't know which way I was facing right now but he must have gotten the gist of it because he was off me for a long few seconds, and then back again, breathing heavily on my neck as his hand dipped between my legs and his slick fingers brushed over my hole. I whimpered when he pushed two inside me, making my body tighten around the digits.

"God, you're tight." He said. "I can't wait to feel you wrapped around my cock." I shook when his long fingers pushed against the button of nerves inside me and he chuckled, doing it again.

"Jesus." I bit out. "Can you fuck me already?"

"I told you, my name is Chanyeol." He growled in my ear and then he moved back so he could watch what he was doing as he pushed against my entrance and slipped inside me. I gasped out loud and my hands went to his arms again, nails digging into his skin. He didn't wait for me to adjust for long, pressing against my resisting muscles until they gave in and he was fully seated inside me.

"Shit, that feels good." I muttered.

"Yeah?" He thrust his hips a little and I let out a whine.

"So good." I let my eyes fall closed as he moved inside me. God, I wasn't kidding. He felt amazing. My hands travelled up his arms and locked around his neck, forcing him to bend over me. It changed the angle of his thrusts and I saw stars. He chuckled softly and his breath puffed over my cheek as he started moving faster, my own hips rocking faster to keep up with him. His hands shifted to my waist and he held me down when I told him I was close. My breathing was so fast now it sounded like I was hyperventilating. His lips moved to my ears and when he tugged on the lobe, I came so hard I couldn't breathe anymore. My mouth was open but no sound came out for the longest time until my body stopped squeezing and I let go with a gasp, moaning his name as I shuddered under him on the bed. He groaned deeply in my ear and after a few more thrusts he was right there with me, his fingers digging into my hips as he jerked over me.

He pulled out of me not long after and when he got rid of the condom, he fell back on my bed again next to me. I was still riding the high of my orgasm but I thought I felt him trail his fingers over my stomach and down to my hips.

"I have to leave town in the morning so I can't stay." He whispered softly.

"OK." I replied and closed my eyes again. I don't think I'll be moving for a long time.

This time I did feel his hands, but they were sliding behind my head so he could roll it to the side. He kissed me gently and then he got up off the bed. I blinked slowly as I watched him get dressed again. He really was handsome. And tall. Fuck, was he tall.

"People tell me that a lot." He laughed.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah." He hopped into the jeans that were skin tight and snapped the button closed before pulling on his long coat that he had dropped over my desk. He leaned over me on the bed again and planted one more kiss on my lips.

"Goodnight, Baekhyun." He whispered. Goose bumps rose on my skin when he said my name.

"Goodnight." I answered and then he was gone.