Chapter Ten

A/N: UUUUURRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH *Mood*

Chanyeol:

Something was wrong with the sequence of sounds on the track. I scrunched up my nose and twisted my face this way and that but it didn't change anything. It still sounded off and I didn't know why.

"Fuck it." I sighed and deleted the last section of music I'd been trying to compose on my laptop. Nothing was sounding right today. Kyungsoo was going to be pissed but there wasn't really any way for me to push past my musical writer's block right now. I got up from my chair and shook out my arms, which felt like sagging noodles at this point. I had been cooped up in here way too long.

Venturing outside my studio I spotted Toben sitting on his little doggy bed, his big black eyes pinned on the door I had just stepped out of. His ears perked up and he sat tall when he saw me, looking at me hopefully.

"You want to go for a walk?" I asked him and he barked loudly, standing up fully. I chuckled and reached for his leash that was near his bed. "Are you that excited?" He spun around in a circle three times before he let me hook his leash to his collar and then we were out the door.

He trotted like a pony in front of me. It was the most adorable thing I'd seen in my life.

"Do you want to go to doggy school, Toben? Learn some tricks? Hmm? That could be fun." I spoke to him in a low voice. It might give me something else to do with all this free time I suddenly had. I didn't like feeling like I was in a rut. Music was the one thing that never changed for me. I had been told time and time again I had the attention span of a 2 year old. I could try a million hobbies and lose interest in each one of those things every time, but music...music never stopped being interesting to me. I sighed when Toben stopped and lifted his leg to pee on a wooden post that apparently smelled interesting enough.

"I wish life was as simple for me as it was for you, boy." I said to him and he barked at me happily. "Yeah, let's go back home."

The walk had done little to ease my restlessness and I paced up and down my room trying to figure out how not to lose my mind.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I said to myself, but I already knew the answer. Ever since I'd met Baekhyun, my mind had been consumed by him and I didn't even know what for. He was just another man that I'd slept with, (Lies ) a very ordinary not even insanely attractive looking man, (Lies ) and I was just going crazy over the fact that he was going to be sitting across the dinner table from me at Christmas time and all I would be thinking about is how much I wanted him to swallow my cock again.

I groaned loudly and ran my fingers through my hair a few times. Fucking Baekhyun. God, was he really that amazing? An image of him looking strung out and fuckable on my sister's kitchen island crossed my mind. Fuck, yes he was. No one I'd ever been with looked as beautiful as he did when they were that lost in pleasure. After he'd bolted; I had too, soon after, driving all the way back to Seoul with my pants uncomfortably tight. I tugged at the ones I was wearing now, but the dull ache of want stayed in my gut until I couldn't ignore it anymore. I kicked off my pants into a dark corner in my room and pulled off my shirt, flinging it somewhere too. I dropped back on my bed that was still unmade and fisted my cock, biting my bottom lip and closing my eyes. I imagined Baekhyun was here with me, because why not? I pictured him crawling over my bed and straddling my hips so he could sink himself onto me and ride me like one of those bulls at a fun fair.