Chapter Nineteen

Chanyeol:

As soon as we were inside my room and the door was locked, Baekhyun had his hands on my pants and his lips on mine. I moaned into his mouth and we stumbled towards my bed, glued together for the most part. His breath came out in a gasp when he fell back onto my bed, and I unbuttoned my shirt in a rush.

"Wait." He said holding up his hand. "Can't you do it slower?" I paused with my hand on the last button as he stared at the part of my chest that was already exposed. Baekhyun made a lot of noise during sex, but he never really said much about what he thought of my body. I slipped my shirt off my shoulders slowly and his breath hitched as he watched me. He bit the corner of his lip when my hands moved to my pants, pulling off the belt he had already unbuckled at lightning speed. I found myself staring at his lips as I unzipped myself and when his bottom lip popped away from his teeth, I couldn't stand it anymore. I got rid of my pants quicker and tugged the front of my briefs down just far enough to get my dick out and stroked it slowly

Baekhyun lifted himself up and shifted to the edge of the bed so he could line up his mouth and I felt light-headed when his lips wrapped around me. I let go of my cock and slid my hands into his hair, groaning loudly when he started bobbing his head and sucking like he couldn't wait to feel me in his throat. Fuck. I tried to keep focused but he felt so good, it wasn't long before I was thrusting into his mouth and he was digging his nails into my hips.

"Baekhyun..." I warned him, tugging on his hair, but he kept swirling his tongue around the tip in a way that make my knees shake and I was too much of a weak man to make him stop even though I was aching to be inside him. I sucked in a breath when I brushed the hair out of his eyes and found him looking up at me; his brown eyes twinkling, cheeks a pretty pink and his gorgeous lips stretched wide over me. I shuddered and kept my fist in his hair like that so I could watch him swallow my come as I pulsed in his mouth.

"God..." I whispered, letting go of his hair when I was done so I could rub my thumb over his shiny lips.

"My name is not God. It's Baekhyun." He said with a smirk and I chuckled.

"If you can remember that, I didn't fuck you hard enough." I said and he laughed, falling back on the bed, stroking his own cock now as he looked at me. He looked incredibly wicked lying there like that on my bed, with his hair messy and his lips swollen and his hand moving at a steady pace between his legs.

"Do I have to do everything myself?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and he laughed again when I pounced on him.

Baekhyun didn't go home the next day. Or the next. Yoora didn't say anything, but I caught her smirking at me once when I was walking upstairs with a tray in my hand. I gave her the finger and she cackled so loudly, Baekhyun was awake by the time I got back to my room.

"Was that Yoora?" He asked sleepily and I kissed him until his eyes were clearer and he looked at me like he had been looking at me for the past few days.

"Ignore her. Here. Eat." I plonked the tray down and he ate without saying anything else. I watched him because if I didn't, he didn't eat as much and he had lost too much weight in the past few months. I hadn't noticed it the night he'd come to me, soaked to the bone, but being in bed with him the last few days I'd noticed his ribs were more prominent and his cheeks were definitely not as full as before.

"Stop staring at me."

"Why?"

"It's creepy." He eyes me from behind his eyelashes but he had a small smile on his face.