Chapter Seven

Chanyeol:

I was playing back the recording Kyungsoo had given me this afternoon when Suho walked into my house like he owned it.

"Chanyeol. Where the hell have you been, man? You said you were only going for a wedding then you were missing last weekend again too?" He sat down on the extra spinning chair I had in my mini studio, kicking his legs so it would spin around.

"My sister got engaged." I mumbled and he stopped spinning.

"Yoora got engaged?" I nodded slowly.

"Yep." I let the 'p' at the end pop.

"To who?"

"The heir to Mina's father-in-laws company." I explained numbly.

"Wow...small world."

"Too small." I said grimly. Baekhyun belted out a note in my speakers and Suho tilted his head.

"I thought this was D.O." He gave me a surprised look.

"It is. A duet." I cut the playback off and silence filled the room. I was tracing the lines on the palm of my hands when Suho moved his chair closer.

"So who is the duet with?" He asked and I groaned out loud, leaning back and pressing the button on my chair to engage recline mode. Having a reclining chair in the studio was a godsend. Sometimes I spent too many hours in here, curled over my instruments and breaking my back.

"Who is the duet with? Let's see... Mina's new husband's brother. Who is incidentally the same guy I fucked at her husband's bachelor party. And ...a few other places." I mumbled. "And happens to be the heir to Byun INC... therefore... Yoora's new fiancé." Suho didn't say anything but when I glanced at him he was sitting there with his mouth open wide.

"Chanyeol..."

"Don't say it." I muttered.

"I kind of have to..." I got up out of my chair and tugged off my cap, tossing it on the desk and walking out of the room.

"Everything you want to say to me, I already know." I said when he joined me in my kitchen.

"Are you going to tell your sister?" He asked and I let out a loud laugh.

"Ha! Baekhyun would kill me." He'd probably kill me anyway for telling people I'd had my dick in his ass, but that was just ...collateral damage. I hadn't known his situation before I'd blabbed. Fucking hell.

"So what are you going to do?"

"Do?" I opened my fridge and pulled out a bottle of pomegranate juice that I kept in there just for Suho.

"Yes, about...everything." He flung his arms around to indicate the fucked up mess my life was right now.

"Nothing. I'm going to do nothing." I said softly. "I'm going to finish producing this track, and then I'm going to work on my album. And then go back on tour. That's what I'm focusing on right now." He looked sad when I handed him the tall glass of juice.

"Toben. Out." My dog just looked at me like I'd lost my mind. "Don't look at me like that. Who said you can sleep on my bed? Do you know how expensive these sheets are? I don't have time to go over my bed with a roller every time I want to sleep." I complained, lifting him off the bed and dropping him on the floor. He immediately spun around and jumped back on the bed again.