Epilogue

Baekhyun:

My breath whooshed out of my lungs as I fell back on the bed. Chanyeol's lips were on my neck before I could catch my breath and his hands snuck up under my shirt to play with my nipples. I let out a soft moan and he followed the line of my jaw up to my lips, kissing me roughly as he climbed on the bed and pressed up against me.

"Chanyeol..." I whimpered and he gripped me through my pants, squeezing hard.

"Did you miss me?" He asked and I nodded distractedly, tugging his clothes to get them out of the way. This was going to be over way too fast. We barely were undressed before he was pushing inside of me and I sighed happily, arching my back. He grabbed my hips to keep me in place, and the burn from the first few thrusts made me grip the sheets tightly.

"Fuck..." He whispered and I groaned louder when his hips shifted, shoving my head into my pillow. Sometimes keeping quiet while he pounded into me like this was torture. I was coming not too long after, and he followed right behind me, sighing and dipping his head to kiss along my spine. I relaxed into the bed and winced when I landed on the wet spot.

"Shit."

"I'll get it." Chanyeol said softly and pulled the sheets off the bed. I was dozing when he came back to the room. "Baekhyun?"

"Baby?" I mumbled and he chuckled. The bed dipped when he crawled towards me and my head automatically tilted in his direction when he tapped my chin for a kiss.

"Not sleeping yet?"

"I'm so tired." I muttered.

"Kyungsoo is too much sometimes." He said, brushing the hair out of my face.

"It was fine." I murmured. He said something back but I was too far gone to figure out what it was.

I was just getting to the good part of my dream when our bedroom door pushed open and there was some poorly concealed snickering. I groaned inwardly and rolled over but it was too late. Once Jun-Seo saw us, there was no going back. I tried to ignore his footsteps as he sneaked into the room and up onto the bed between us, but when I was quiet for too long he poked at my cheeks and lifted an eyelid.

"Appa?" He said in what I knew he THOUGHT was a whisper, but was still full volume.

"Mmmm..." I grumbled and he giggled again.

"Appa, Iro na."

"Aniyo." I moaned.

"APPA!"

"Chanyeol." I mumbled. "Your son is awake." There was some unintelligible grumbling from his side of the bed as well and Jun-Seo shrieked, falling back on the bed in the little space between us.

"Why does he always get up so early?"

"Why are you asking me?" I muttered and he lifted his head to shoot me a look I was very familiar with these days. One that said it was my fault. I guess it was partly my fault. Jun-Seo's genes were made up of half of mine, but the other half were Yoora's so I don't know why I got most of the blame.

When Yoora had come to us a few years ago and told us she was freezing her eggs, Chanyeol had been surprised. I hadn't been because during the few times we'd confided in each other before I left for Seoul, Yoora had mentioned that she wasn't sure she even wanted to have children. The business world was tough, but it was also her first love and stepping away from it for months and months opened too many alleyways for her leadership to be questioned. She didn't like that at all.