006: Dresses

I know I said double updates to catch up to myself in my other website, but I'm kinda busy and I can load only one chapter right now.

Maybe, at night if I had time, I'll upload chapter Seven!

———

Mina woke up, not to say; rudely, by the immense knocking on the door of her apartment, which she shared with Sehun and Kai, which also meant they were aware of her day off today. She intended to sleep for the whole day, until she throws up sleep right through her nose.

But no! Someone just had to be knocking and ringing the bell of her apartment in an annoying manner, to the point she could feel the sound reverberating inside her head, through her thick skull. Damn, she was going to have a headache if this continued.

So, she stood up and stomped her way downstairs to open the door with all of her messy glory. Nest hair, stinky morning breath, and large, oversized pajamas.

I swear, if it is one of Sehun's obnoxious friends.. she thought, murmuring under her breath ominously. It had happened more than she'd like to believe, Sehun's friends coming into her apartment asking for him in her off days in the crack of dawn, as if the phone is not invented or as if they don't have limited Wi-Fi in their cellphones to send a damn text.

She cracked the door open roughly, steam exiting out of her nostrils like a highly upset dragon, only to freeze, her eyes twitching in disbelieve, and her heart falling to the endless pit that is her stomach.

It was Suho.

In all of his sophisticated glory, unlike hers. He had a pair of black shades on his nose, with a brown, grayish suit that looked comfortable and elated a feeling of playfulness out of him. The inner white shirt right under his wide blazer had the two first buttons popped open. He looked like a prince straight out of a fairytale, but also like a rich fuckboy who would do anything to ruin a girl's innocence, and Mina loved it; she felt like she was ready to combust into tiny flames right under him, especially with his sharp, scrutinizing eyes.

She quickly covered her mouth with her hands, actually remembering that these damn werewolf boys could smell the stench of her morning breath from across the street.

"Why are you here?" She intended to ask, but her words came out muffled due to her violent grip on her mouth; and the fact she couldn't breathe straight whenever she was in close proximity to him. Surely, standing behind her door while he waited for her to say something at her porch didn't call as a small distance to act like a panicked child but then again, it was Suho, and he had that affect on her.

"Because I know you have an off day today." He answered cooly, taking his shades off and placing them in his pocket. He eyed her from the tips of her messy hair down to the tips of her toes. Mina swore she saw the corner of his lips tick upwards but she didn't want to raise her hopes up. So she did what she always did to prevent herself from fangirling loudly or embarrassing herself in front of him: she acted carelessly.

"Okay? And?" She even leaned on the frames of her door, with her eyes looking bored and like they didn't give two shits about what he told her (even when her heart was secretly lodged in her throat and she literally had no idea how to swallow it away) but thankfully, she still had the decency to have her hands covering her mouth.

"Get ready, I'm taking you out." Suho said with boyish charm and his Alpha voice that gave no room for argument. Mina realized that Kyungsoo wasn't the only one who stated things instead of asking, Suho had that thing about him as well. She wasn't sure how to react to that, actually, so she opted with being her careless self.

"For?"

"To get a dress, a bunch of heels, accessories, and everything that a girl needs for a ball." Suho entertained her questions, his lips now parting to release a small, predatory smirk. Mina found that she liked it when he looked at her like he was going to pounce on her, like he wanted to shred her to pieces; which was what wolves were naturally good at, and it was disturbing. She liked everything Suho did, when she shouldn't. She needs to have more control of her urges and feelings. She shook the thoughts away and asked him nicely, quietly, showing her truthful emotions instead of being so careless when she didn't even have the slightest will to be so nonchalant around him.