038: Date Night

:(

Guys, I don't have internet. The whole network of the country has been glitching on and off for ten days now, or nine. I've been pretty available considering I didn't have anything to do — no internet means no assignments to give — and so I had been able to write a chapter pretty early. However, I couldn't post it because this website requires a lot of internet or even a fraction of WiFi but I don't have any, which would explain why the chapter never came. The same goes for my other account, BlackWhispers. I'm trying to post a chapter with the minimal internet that has been growing little by little the couple two days, so I might not be able to do any editing or posting anything until the internet is fully back. You don't know how long I have been trying to post anything, or read anything, or respond to you guys. I've never felt so empty without AFF before. I realized I'm depended on it, actually.

Anyway, here's the chapter: it had a Jongdae part to make it longer, but after his dating news I felt awkward about writing it, lol, so I'll post his part the coming chapter when I begin to dispel myself ot the awkward feeling of writing about a soon-to-be-married man. I support him, however, and I wish him all the best. Can't believe some immature fans actually want him to either leave EXO, or stop stanning him. He's a human being and feeling conent with someone and starting a family is a basic need you all want to deprive him from. I'm sure most of the international fans are okay with it, it's the Korean fans that are causing an aproar, smh.

-

Mina was yanked back to the materialistic world, rather violently, and out of her dream by a rapid thudding on her door. Knock-knock. It was annoying, and if she was in her right head (which was the source of her annoyance, the fact she was not in her right mind) she'd have yelled a profanity. She decided to ignore it.

But it didn't stop.

The knocking continued for a few seconds, and in hoping it'd muffle the sound, she brought her blanket around her head, squeezing it over her ears. The sound was reduced, and quickly, it was gone. Feeling happy that whoever was knocking was no longer knocking, she relaxed her mind, actually considering going back to sleep.

"Mina?"

When someone just outrightly called her out.
She was disoriented, a sort of haziness to her mind; heaviness to her shut eyes. She pulled the blanket away, hoping the gesture would spark light over her sealed eyes and wake her up, but everything was yelling at her to go back to sleep; her limps squealing in protest. Mina didn't feel this drowsy and exhausted since her final exams in her last year of Highschool, and that felt so long ago. Who could blame her, though? What happened to her recently hadn't been a positive highlight of her life. A vampire attacked her; her friends want to turn her into a werewolf which was actually quite terrifying; her father's bordering on asshole-syndrome, and there was an ugly, agonizing scar of a claw on the side of her neck that might stay there for the rest of her life.

She was more that exhausted, actually, she was halfway buried in her tomb, and it wasn't funny.

"Yeah?" She called back, her voice coming out scratchy, dehydrated, and throat. She cleared her throat, or tried to clear her throat because even that hurt, and slowly began to open her eyes. "What, I mean, yeah? What's going on?"

"What's going on is that you're still asleep, Don't you have morning classes?" She heard the one standing behind her door, who happened to be a very annoyed Sehun, say, the soft of his feet smothered over her multiple rugs, and the fact they were simply as agile as a ghost.

"Yes? And?" She might be tired as fuck but that didn't mean she wasn't sassy as fuck.

"I don't want to put you under cardiac arrest or anything, but it's ten AM already." Came his equally as sassy reply, because he wasn't Oh Sehun if he lowered his tone and became at least ten percent respectful.