017: Not Likely to Share

Unedited for now. I'm a bit tired so excuse any mistakes ;(
——

Mina was sitting on the soccer bench Minseok always reserved for her beside his gym bag, and she didn't sit there happily. She was scowling and intending to keep her mouth shut, so long so she could give Minseok what he needed without igniting any sort of conversations and quarrels.

Yes, she was still mad at him, two days after the accident.

When he texted her to come serve her punishment (she still had two weeks to spare) she wanted to hurl her phone to the wall and break it. She truly was thinking of ignoring his text and being petty, but Minseok seemed to know her thoughts as he sent her another text telling her he'd slaughter her if she didn't come.

Thus, the scowling and grimacing while sitting on the bench Indian style.

"Give me the towel."

She heard Minseok order right beside her, where he was standing across his bag, bending over it to retrieve whatever he needed to retrieve to get his bangs away from him eyes. His hair was getting longer and he needed a haircut.

Mina took the towel on her other side, and threw it toward him aggressively. Thankfully, he didn't comment about her rudeness and wiped his sweat away.

"Water, Please."

He ordered again, now sitting fully down beside her. She was swallowed right away by his tight heat, now more intense since he had been running and was producing dozens of sweat. She crawled a little further away from him and once again threw the water bottle toward him. He caught it easily.

"Okay," he murmured after a sip of water. "Are you less mad now?"

"Don't talk to me." She growled, instinctively, and bit her lower lip in irritation. She told herself she wouldn't talk to him but here she was replying to him not to talk to her. Was she an idiot? Yes, yes she was.

"Nope, you're definitely still mad."

He nodded his head, sipping half of the bottle in one, strong gulp. He pushed the plastic bottle away with a large sigh of relief, feeling refreshed, and turned to her with intelligence flashing in his eyes. She didn't look back.

"You can't keep that silent treatment forever,  you know."

"I'll keep it as long as I can." She murmured back harshly, furrowing her eyes. From right across the field, she could easily spot Kim the elf and his group of stupid friends. She noticed that ever since she took a step inside the soccer field, and he kept staring at her. He didn't look like he was going to apologize soon for degrading her, but there was still something soft in his eyes, if she ignored the scowl he harbored. She shook her head and scowled, feeling Minseok taking the space she had between them and closing the gap, until she could feel his heat again.

He was drinking his water purposely slow now, his cat eyes drifting over everyone and watching with clear precision. For a second, they laid on the boy who had been staring at her for the longest of times, and his eyes narrowed. But he didn't say anything.

"How long can you keep silent?" He muttered, his eyes settled on the now jogging elf, and his mouth slightly curled into a snarl. "I don't think this would suit any of us. You're a blabbermouth and you get on with talking. You'll grow insane, you won't be able to keep it."

"While I'm still sane I'm going to fight remaining silent." She replied back, crossing her arms and daring not to look at him.

"C'mon, Mina." Minseok released a low, annoyed groan. He was really starting to get pissed. "You came here reeking of Baekhyun and Jongdae, which made me think you've talked things through with them considering they're just as blabbermouth as you, but apparently you didn't. I don't know what the heck you three did, but smelling them over you even after showering gives me a damn clear idea about what you were doing, do you want me to tell you what I think?"