008: Getting Ready

Imagine her dress as this, with the addition of a slit to the thigh on the right side! Same color, same every other thing!

Isn't it a beaaaaautiful dress? I love it so much <3

It was five PM when Mina received a text from Suho, which wasn't that odd considering she was waiting for his message all day. She stopped scribbling down numbers on her notebook, took off her large, round glasses, and scrambled to get her phone, which was lying hopelessly on the couch right behind her; strewn aside by its owner when she started working on her homeworks (and assignments) a few hours ago.

'I'll pick you up at Six O'clock, be ready by then.'

The message read, and Mina's mind blanked for an entire two minutes before realizing the exact contents of the text. She looked at the time on the screen and realized she has an entire hour to get herself ready. It wasn't a lot of time for her to tackle down everything that is needed to be done to be absolutely splendid for the ball – and for Suho too – but it wasn't that little of a time too. She has tame hair to work with easily, legs and arms shaven since morning, and face mask already done beforehand. Makeup might take a while to get over with, since she wasn't that good with applying some, but she'd have to do with what she can. Now, if she have Chanyeol and Yixing with her to help her..

As if on cue, the door of her apartment rang hurriedly; and since Sehun and Kai were outside, there was only her to succumb to the plead and open the door. She found Chanyeol panting outside, with all of his silver-haired glory. He was taking in large gulps of air, forcefully even; and even then, he still had a large grin on his face. Mina just couldn't resist the urge to take a few steps backwards, the glimmer in his smile so radiant and.. colorful, it was slightly terrifying.

"What.. what are you doing here? And alone nonetheless? Where is Yoomi?" She blurted together, holding the door tighter. She blinked innocently, hoping he hadn't caught the scorn-filled tone of hers when she asked about Yoomi.

"Did Suho Hyung send you a text message saying he'd pick you up at six?" Came Chanyeol's unusual question, thankfully unaware and absolutely oblivious of how hateful she sounded regarding his girlfriend. His grin had softened by now, and he resembled a giant but nice boy waiting for the answer he desired from his friend. Normal.

"Uh, yeah?" Mina furrowed her eyebrows, especially at the mischievous flash in his eyes. "Should I be creeped out by the fact you're aware of the texts I receive from Suho?"

"No; you idiot." Chanyeol easily answered, his low-pitched voice filled with giddiness he failed to mask. He pushed past her and inside the apartment, inviting himself in of course. He walked straight to the couch, to the place she had been leaning against and had her stuff thrown under, and plopped there. The couch was big enough to withstand his weight, but it still released a small protesting noise at the suddenness of bearing his weight. "He had informed us all beforehand that he'd send you a text message about the time he'd be picking you up earlier this morning, and here I come, an hour before the destined time to help you get ready."

"You're going to help me get ready?" She raised her eyebrows all the way from in front of her door, still standing there like an idiot. It was only when he started to talk – bearing the same questionable look she had in her face – that she closed the door, walking inside to sit next to him. She was attacked by his warmth instantly, and he was bigger than all of the pack members; so his heat was bigger, warmer, and twice as suffocating.

"Yes? Why do you sound so surprised of me coming here to help you get ready? I used to do it all the time."

"Yes, used to, Chanyeol, sweetheart," She condescendingly said, a smile so sweet on her face. Chanyeol didn't seem offended, but he soon did look offended when she crawled away from him to the end of the couch, his heat too smoldering for her to bear. "You have a girlfriend now. You're not supposed to do these things for your girl friends anymore."