BONUS #3

Bonus #2: After Sea Salt 021.

"Woah, okay, why the heck do I have a room for myself?"

Mina's grumbling voice was heard throughout the group, and the boys all lifted their heads from their room numbers in their hands to spare her a glance. She was pouting, or glaring, at the card in her hand with her room number, realizing that the room was a single bedroom which she hated right away. Baekhyun tried to tiptoe so he could catch sight of her card, Jongdae blinked, whereas Sehun all but scoffed, earning a deadly glare from the furious girl, knowing what he was about to say.

"Um, I'm sure it's an obvious reason, but you have a vagina while we have the opposite?" Sehun pretended to tap his chin in fake thinking gesture, and she outrightly reached for his head to smack him, a deadly glare set on her face. Sehun, however, managed to escape with a loud cackle.

"He means it's because you're a girl. You don't want to room by yourself?" Suho gently murmured, eyeing her card as well and then flickering his soft, baby brown eyes to her face. She tried to avoid looking at him while mentally whimpering at the same time, recalling how he hurt her and that she was angry at him. But he was so soft with her, his face so tender, his voice so soothing, so Suho-like, so.. perfect, that she was finding it very hard to act like a bitch in anger. However, she forced her waning feelings away, unyeilding, and rolled her eyes with a massive strength extracted from all those years of being a badass. The boys noticed her mask, however, but thankfully none pointed it out.

"I don't care what my private parts are," she said indigenously, scowling at her card and wishing she could crumble it in her hands. "I don't want to sleep in a room by myself, in a place that's not home."

"We'll literally be a few steps away from you, Mina." Minseok rolled his eyes, finding her reaction a bit on the exaggerating side, and she shot him a pout which quickly dissolved into a purse of her lips at Suho's agreement.

"Yeah, what's the matter?"

"Sorry I'm actually a whiny bitch but I don't want a room for myself," she was the one rolling her eyes this time, rolling her card around her fingers too. Each and every one of the boys winced, Kyungsoo all but snorting, whereas Kai blinked his eyes. She continued to mutter childishly. "..certainly not a single room payed by you."

Suho pursed his lips, staying silent.

Seeing their overgrowing tension, Chanyeol came forward with a deep, exaggerated clear of his throat, pushing Suho away from Mina by his chest and then wrapping an arm around her shoulders, bringing her closer to his big-ass heat and squishing her into his side. She squealed in surprise at the sudden move, while both Baekhyun and Jongdae frowned, their wolves stirring at his closeness to her.

"You can come sleep with us, Mina, it's fine," Chanyeol rubbed his cheek on her hair soothingly, smiling, and she sighed a little at the comfort of his embrace. "I'll take the floor if you want, because you know, our heat doesn't have special heat suppressants." Chanyeol shared with a wink, and she began to smile, soon beaming happily back at him and his own dimmed version of her smile.

Baekhyun and Jongdae's lips pursed into scowls, and Baekhyun was interfering before Jongdae could, moving his legs to stand between Chanyeol and Mina, pushing the giant away harshly. Chanyeol yelped at the sudden push, squealing girlishly at his legs when they began to tumble around because of his overbearing weight.

"Nope, that's fine," Baekhyun declared, wrapping a possessive arm around Mina's shoulder in the same manner Chanyeol did. Chanyeol gained his footing, Mina glared at the trickster, while Jongdae continued to frown. "I can take the floor for Mina. She can have my bed."