027: Silk Heart

Unedited for now.
——————————————————

Mina let out a long, tired and very massive groan of irritation. She knew she had been sleeping, and she knew she was having a damn good sleep too. But her phone's notifications kept going on and on, which she once again forgot to turn off because she was so busy graveling over Suho like a pathetic bitch to do so. When she has friends like the friends she does, she shouldn't, in no circumstances, forget to turn off her phone's notifications. They rarely ever have anything useful to say in most days, and they rarely ever had anything useful to say in the group chat either.

They just secretly liked to torment her like this, don't they?

She sat up in Suho's nice black bed, looking around with half-lidded eyes around her. She noticed that she was the only one in the bed, which would explain how cool and a bit chilly the air was. She looked around for Suho, knowing that he wouldn't—or shouldn't, be awake so early in the morning without at least waking her. How early were they in the morning anyway?

"Suho?" She called hesitantly, still looking around with her half-blind eyesight—wait, no, she was wearing her contacts yesterday night when she was with him, and she could clearly see now. Fuck, did she sleep in her contacts? Damn, that'd be such a hassle to deal with. "Junmyeon?" She continued to call. She heard a small groan from somewhere and a hand was suddenly waving up at her from the left side of the bed. I'm up, she heard a guttural voice from the ground, and she smiled. Did he sleep on the ground so he doesn't have to annoy her with his heat? That was such a considerate thing to do. If she slept with someone else from the boys, they'd have lifted her up from the bed and put her on the ground instead so they'd take the bed for themselves.

She picked her phone from the nightstand beside her head when she was sure Suho was here and started going through the messages that woke her up, contemplating on who she should kill first, probably the first name that'd pop up on her screen when she unlock it. Wow, it was Jongdae.

Jongdae:
- where the heck are u
- Were all worried about u
- We're*

He was writing in the group chat and they were many messages under his name by the other boys, all showing their worry, and she realized that she hadn't really told the boys she'd be out. Did Sehun and Kai tell on her when she didn't return to the apartment?

Baekhyun:
-ARE YOU KIDNAPPED

Minseok:
- Suho told us you're with him. Ignore the idiots.

Well, she realized the boys were just exaggerating. Trust Minseok to tell her the truth. She gave the phone a kiss, but when she realized the rest of his messages, she grimaced and pretended to take the kiss back by pressing the phone screen to her lips again.

  Minseok:
- Also, we have a lot to talk about
Going to some guy's house after taking you home
- How scandalous
- I'm sure it brings bad luck to the relationship
- If we fail, it's on you

He was speaking of this so clearly in the group which either meant he didn't give a shit if everyone knew, or they already do know. Mina found her lips curl to a scowl, but before she could type anything, another message popped up from Sehun.

Sehun:
- I think I lost my shorts in there?
- Can you bring them with you

Aha, Mina thought, so I was right. The shorts she was putting on were indeed Sehun. Momentarily, she forgot about Minseok's carelessness and smirked at Sehun's laziness.

Mina:
- they're on me bitch
- !!!

Sehun:
- what's with the exclamation marks
- ????