010: Muah!

Mina stared out the window as Suho slowly parked his black, straight from hell, Mercedes Benz across the front door of her apartment building with a smooth swerve of the car's tires. The second he stopped his car, she turned around to give him a smooth smile, her eyes crinkling to the side wherein her lips were pursed into a small, thin smile.

"Thanks for the ride, Suho," her hand glided over the handle of the door blindly, her eyes set on him. "Although I would have gone fine by bus."

"I did promise you I'd drive you home, yes?" Suho turned to give her a soft look, although he wasn't exactly smiling, but when it came to Suho, a soft twinkle in his eyes was considered a smile. "I'm on my way to work. Plus, I don't think it is appropriate for you to thank me. C'mon, we are friends. Do you thank all of the boys like this?"

Suho was bringing the boys up and their relationships with her a lot lately, how she'd react to them and how they'd react to her. What was he hinting at? Did he truly wish for her to act around him in the same way she'd react around the other boys? But, what he was asking was a little hard to deliver, considering he was Suho and not the boys. He was different, to her and to her warming heart. It was impossible of her to act of such vigor towards him like how she acted around the boys.

But, at this point, she truly was acting around him with little to no guards around her. She was wearing the same silk shirt he had lended her when she went to sleep, with his white sweatpants, wherein he was dressed up in his perfectly tailored baby blue suit. He hadn't wanted her to leave dressing up in her uncomfortable dress so early in the morning when he could give her clothes – smelling of him, mind you – to wear. She didn't mind either. The fact she was enwrapped in his warm clothes, soothing scent of vanilla perfume and detergent; made her heart pace. She was wearing his clothes, sitting in his car, that was a way she always was regarding the boys, was it not enough?

"Nah, to tell you the truth." She shook his head regarding his previous question. "I rather drag them up by their T-shirt scruffs and demand to be taken to my destination."

"See? I'd rather have that." Suho's eyes softened even more and he started to unconsciously drum his fingers on the steering wheel. "Not the scruff grabbing part, but the ease in doing such action with friends."

"Alright," Her eyes softened this time, along with her smile, and she wondered if he could just see. "I'll try."

She unlocked the door and easily slipped away, closing it quickly behind her and then turning around to give him a small wave. Before saying anything though, he beat her to it.

"Bye, Mina." He waved back. "Take care of yourself. I know you tend to cause troubles in school and, well, everywhere you go, but will you tone it down a bit? For me?"

For me?
For me?
For me?

'Wodkkslslswlkwlw.' She thought. Mina was this close to bounce and hop in her place in excitement. Did Suho just say this to her? For real? She pursed her lips to suppress her giant smile, so that he wouldn't see because then she becomes super ugly.

"Mina?"

She heard him call her confusedly, and she realized she had been spazzing internally without knowing and became silent. She blinked, and looked back up at him with wide eyes. What was happening again?

"Uh, sure." She shook her head only so the meaningless thoughts would fly out of her head. "I'll do it for you, but don't think of this as a special treatment. I'm just in the mood for obedience."

"Whatever you say, Kitten." Came his highly amused response, and this time, there was an obvious tick to his lips. Apparently, he was fighting for a smile, and she didn't know what to think of it, so she ended up spazzing again.