009: Dance with Me

Suhoe time
Hehehe.
-

The place (or palace-like hotel) Suho parked his darker than Satan's soul Mercedes Benz in was clearly close to where Suho's house resided. The area in itself was high class. Nice roof houses, large buildings with back and front yards, with canopies and other luxurious settings Mina would take too much time naming. She had passed through this hotel before whenever she and the boys were heading to Suho's house a lot of times, but she never really stopped so close to grasp everything about it.

Now that she was, with Suho standing beside her; waiting for her to collect her jaw from the floor, she realized it was amazing.

"Woah, this place is actually real?" She murmured breathlessly, her chest suddenly stopping moving upwards and downwards, which meant she truly was holding her breath. Her eyes, Suho noticed, were glinting with a not-so-foreign flash of light that always ignited her brown iris whenever she was seeing a nice structure. Knowing she was both a mathematician and an artist meant she appreciated art when she saw it, art in the form of massive houses and buildings.

"What's wrong with it?" Suho found himself asking, even though he absolutely knew what that reaction of hers meant. He took a step closer to her and in the chilly air of the night, his werewolf warmth was highly appreciated, especially when she was wearing a revealing dress.

"It's beautiful, Suho." She rolled her eyes, momentarily forgetting that she was with her crush. "There's absolutely nothing wrong with it!"

"I've seen better." He mumbled uninterestedly, walking away from her towards the main gates of the building. Meanwhile she was gaping at him instead of the building, wondering just how he wasn't able to see the beautiful design she was seeing. Shaking her head at her thoughts, she followed behind him

Suho, who noticed her warm temperature right beside him, and the musky scent that always seemed to follow her; extended his arm towards her without sparing her a stare, knowing she was paying attention to him enough.

"Slip your arm through mine."

She did so without much protest; wrapping her soft arm around his and feeling the bulging, yet gentle muscles adorning his arm. Her fingers grazed biceps, and whether she was aware of what she was doing or not; the gesture electrocuted his body, and soon the spot she was touching was set aflame. He took a deep calming breath, making sure she wasn't paying attention to the rapid descent of his chest.

"I have to warn you beforehand that I'll be called forward to give a speech about the importance of this party, for it is thrown in my honor."

Mina realized that while he was talking, his words lacked the aggressive passion she always found in his eyes whenever he talked about his company, and she knew instantly that he didn't like giving speeches. The thought brought a smile to her face. Knowing his likes and dislikes was oddly entertaining.

She peered up at him through her lashes, and while she didn't want to appear adorable on purpose, Suho still found her cute. "Do I have to stay with you through it?"

"You'll be a few steps backwards with the other companions of the funding companies, don't worry." Suho shook his head lightly, and a sneaky brown lock of hair fell on his eyes. He crossed his eyes, eyeing it with exasperation, and it was Mina's time to find him delightfully cute. "You won't have to stay right beside me."

"Just so you know," she started, murmuring softly and drawing small patterns on his bicep. Suho was certain she was aware of what she was doing this time, and he secretly liked the fireworks her gesture created in his arm. "I wouldn't mind standing right beside you at the podium while you say your sappy, winning speech."