024: People in Love

Look who is back!!!!!!

I AM HERE, MISSING BOTH BAEKHYUN'S BIRTHDAY AND MINSEOK'S ENLISTMENT, SO NOW I'LL JUST DROWN MYSELF AND DIE :)

But! Here's a chapter about Minseok to lift your sad and weary hearts :(
__

Okay, so maybe Mina was frozen, a little bit over frozen, actually. She was inwardly chanting execution plans with weird mumbo-jumbo of words she knew were complete and utter bullshit. However, that was the sanest thing she could think of doing when Minseok's lips were pressed on hers. Not next to them, or above them, but on them.

She wasn't aware of her eyes. Were they closed? Were they opened? She couldn't see anything really, aside darkness — of her withering soul maybe — but she imagined Minseok's eyes shut closed. So what could she do with her eyes? Were they opened or closed? And what's up with her heart? Why was it beating so much? Why did it feel so suffocating of her to breathe all of a sudden? Oh, right, because Minseok's lips were pressing on her airways.

Oh God, Minseok's lips were pressing on her airways! On her lips! Minseok was kissing her! Minseok was freaking pressing his lips on hers! Minseok was—

Her momentary blazed emotions came to a halt by the growing distance Minseok was pulling away between their lips. Oh, he stopped kissing her. He withdrew his lips away, eyes half way closed and half way opened. So probably that was how her eyes were too. Oh God, her brain cells were deteriorating! She could feel them turning into a pile of mushy, bluish goo! She was overthinking, she was going insane, she was doing the formidable act of losing her sense of balance, all because Minseok was kissing! Or had kissed her!

Wodkkwpwpsdowplmznxjdowpqpqlq.

Mina's body was rigid stiff, like a block of ice, sweating dozens because of the surrounding heat; but still a block of ice. Her eyes were looking straight ahead, probably at nothing, and Minseok's own eyes began to widen in alarm, especially when he saw a drop of sweat trickling down the side of her hairline.

"Oh shit, Mina. I stopped because you weren't responding but now I notice you're really rigid, and sweaty. Am I that hot?"

Minseok's tone, despite his massive worry, held an undertone of jest, even if his eyes were super wide, his body himself as stiff as another block of ice, his wiggling fingers — which he hadn't known where to put before when he had been kissing her — were drawn towards one another on his lap. He looked just as messy as she, as their wavering, pulsing feelings were.

"Don't answer that," Minseok murmured, eyeing her weirdly. She still didn't look at him, and her lips were as pale as a ghost, or her but sick. Another trickle of sweat fell down, this time from her forehead, and paused over her cheek. Minseok let out a sigh, wiping it off quickly with the hem of his shirt. That gesture made her sweat more, even if it seemed like she wasn't conscious of him. "Shit, why are you sweating so much? I wasn't close to you for so long."

"Minseok," Minseok heard a small, breathless whisper from her, and he actually had to lean his ear over her mouth to hear her properly. She stared straight ahead, non-blinking. "I don't think this is because of you."

"What?" Minseok pulled his head away from her face quizzically. "How?"

"I mean, it is because of you," Mina continued to murmur, sounding unsure and a bit embarrassed, her cheeks burning. Another drop of sweat dripped down her cheek. Minseok wiped that away too. "But not because of your massive heat."

Minseok's head spun at her words, and he found himself crawling closer to her with childlike eagerness, the dim lighting of his dark room shedding a small part of color over his honey eyes, and Mina caught a tender spark of gold there. The gold was gone as soon as possible when Mina finally, guided her eyes off of the wall she was penetrating to stare at the older boy ahead of her.