Stay With Me

Lance repeated himself, but his voice became quiet and breathless, "Stay...with me..."

"What, wha-"

Before keith could finish, lance passed out in his lap.

"Lance? Oh shit it must be the cut."

He quickly got up, and picked up lance in his arms. "Looks like a little role reversal huh."

Lance's eyes fluttered open, "yea I guess it is"  lance wrapped his arms around Keith's neck, and he carried him to the couch bridal style.

"I'm going to get my med kit. Hang in there kay?"

Lance just nodded.

Once he returned, he knelt down and untied the bandage. The wound was bleeding aggressively.

Keith cleaned the blood, and closed the wound. He put a bandaid over it, and bandaged it up tight.

"Thanks red."

"Why are you thanking me?!"

"I dunno." He layed back, and smiled at the ceiling.

"Why are you grinning like a dork?! I... STABBED you and you dont even seem fazed! Why dont you hate me?!"

"I dunno. I like you too much."

"I-"

"I know you didn't mean it. That wasnt you. This is you." He put his finger on his forehead.

"I---I dont understand. How could you see me as a person... after all I've put you through."

"I've never once doubted your humanity keith. I never will. I promised shiro I'd tell you how much you mean to me. And I promised myself too."

"Shiro?"

"Yeah. I talked to him everyday when you were gone. I asked him if we could go get you everytime I saw him. But... I'm not strong enough" 

"..."

"You have no Idea how much i missed you. I never realized how much you meant to me until it was to late to say anything..." his eyes became sad.

Keith brought his hand up to Lance's face, and brought their faces an inch apart.

"Lance. I'm not worth it. But, if that's all true then ill..." instead of finishing his sentence, he brought their faces together this time. This kiss lasted longest, and felt the most passionate, and real.

"I'll stay... For you. As long as you promise not to die. Or get hurt."

"I'll do my best."

They wrapped their arms around each other, and keith whispered,

"Hey lance?"

"Yeah?"

"I have another condition"

"Hmm?"

Keith looked at the ground, his face red hot. "...I get to call you my boyfriend"

"I'd like that."