Guests

*knock

*knock

"Hello? Oh Lance! How are you!"

"I'm great! I'm just visiting, and I thought I'd stop by. And, I have a guest."

"A guest?"

"Shiro, I'd like to introduce you to my boyfriend... keith."

Keith peered over Lance's shoulder, and shiros eyes widened, and started to tear.

"So you finally did it huh."

"Yeah." Keith walked forward and surprised shiro with a tight hug.

"I really missed you shiro. We didn't exactly leave off on good terms."

"I- come in!"

They stepped inside the home, and sat in the living room while shiro shouted out the back door, "adam! We have guests! Come quick"

"Alright babe, I just need to get my apron off..."

Shiro walked back into the living room, booming with excitement.

After a few seconds they heard the back door open and close.

"So who's here? Oh my god."

"Hey adam! Long time no see!" Lance grinned.

"Oh...my...GOD..."

He frantically looked at the two, and at shiro, and then back at the two.

"Is this real? Your here?"

Keith answered, "yeah. I wouldn't be here without lance." He looked at him, lance squeezed his hand while keith continued, "he really saved my life."

"Wait... you arent... dating... are you?" Adam's eyes lit up with stars,

Lance winked, "yep, it finally happened."

Adam held the back of his hand on his forehead dramatically, "Oh my god!!! I must be dreaming."

Shiro finally changed the topic, "so what have you two been up to?"

Lance answered, "Well my ex got information from the galra, and she tried to black mail me into getting back together with her. She was going to tell them where we were, so we are kind of on the run as of now."

Shiro questioned his motives, "Hmmm... Lance you left school?"

Keith shrugged, "I tried to tell him not to. I couldnt convince him."

"I dont know if that was the best decision. Maybe you should finish school."

Adam noticed lance looked upset by shiros response, and he was starting to shake a bit.

"Shiro. He knows what hes doing. Let him live his life."

Shiro saw keith comforting him, and realized he mustve hit a nerve.

"Oh i- I'm sorry I didnt realize-"

"Its okay... I just-" he took keiths hand, held it tight and continued, "I cant. I cant lose him again."

Keith's cheeks turned red, and adam just grinned.

Shiro rubbed the back of his head like a stressed dad, "I understand."