Mr. Grumpy

Pidge walked into the apartment to find two boys asleep, drooling on each other on the couch "Ew gross. LANCE WAKE UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE"

"W-wha-"

Keith fluttered his eyes open, "oh hey pidge... I guess we lost track of time."

"You know youre lucky youre my ride lance. If i wasnt at the library, you would be LATE. I have algebra in 15. Let's go sleeping beauty."

"ugh. But keith is so comfy." Lance wrapped his arms around Keith's head as he whined, and looked at him in his yellow eyes, "I love you." He said this with the most serious look on his face, a look keith has ever seen before.

"Love you too?"

"Alright lance, cut the crappy lovey dovey stuff. we gotta go."

"Alright." He slowly got up, and slid on some slippers. He grabbed his bag, his keys, and walked into the doorway whining, "keith babe I'll miss you!!!"

"Miss you already. Now go to class grumpy."

Lance pouted and huffed out of the apartment. Pidge rolled her eyes and followed after him while saying, "keith you're a saint for putting up with that."

Keith just smiled and waved as Pidge closed the door behind her.

-----------------------
In the school halls,

"Bye lance. Have fun singing bro."

"Thanks pidge! And sorry for being rude I just love him so much. AAAAND, you know I'm not a morning person"

"I mean it's like dinner time but , yeah yeah I'm aware. Get outa here kid."

Lance skipped into class.

--------------------------

"Alright students, today we are going to start a project. Duets. I have assigned you all partners. I am putting the groups up on the board."

Lance whispered in a panic, "----im with--- NYMA?!"

"You called?"

"I-i- ugh..."

"Dont be so startled! Itll be like old times in the school play! We always got the leads...remember? We were the cutest couple in the school."

"..."

"Dont you miss me at all babey? We could be that couple again!" 

"No. Not really. Let's just pick a song, and get this over with okay?"

Her mood took a sudden turn, "Lance,  listen to me. I know who...what, keith is. Some guy told me hes a monster!"

"W-what? Hes not-"

"I know hes a galra. Hes forcing you to be with him isnt he?! I mean aren't you altean?! Just another reason you belong with me."

"I-I-I- n-nyma it's not... like that I dont know who t-told you that... but it's not true."

"Then why are you getting so upset?! Your eyes are glowing."

He got up calmly, removing himself from the conversation and asked the professor to leave the room.

He slumped down in the hallway, and took out his phone.

Ring

Ring

Ring...