Toothbrush

Slowly, more and more of Lance's clothes accumulated in Keith's closet. And his toothbrush moved aswell.

After a few months

Keith felt warmer suddenly, and put his arms out to hug what was in front of him. They kissed his forehead, and keith snuggled in their chest, not opening his eyes once.

"Morning red."

"Mmmm"

Lance sat up, and put the blanket back onto keith as he got out.

He sat on the end of the bed, and rubbed his face. He strolled into the bathroom, and put some toothpaste on his toothbrush.

Before long, he had a pair of arms around his waist, "you know, you look cute in my shirts."

"So do you."

They chuckled, and Keith started to brush his teeth aswell.

When they finished, keith pulled lance closer by his waist, and put their mouths together.

"Clingy much?"

"Shut up you love it."

"--yyeaaah. You're right." Lance pet the little galras head, "your hair is so soft as a galra!"

"..."

"Oh I know you hate waking up like that. But I dont mind. Your a really good cuddle buddy in the morning."

Keith blushed, quickly changing the topic, "w-what classes do you have today?"

"Well, its friday... I have... one class, later. Oh! It's my singing class."

"Mhmm."

"You have off on every other Friday, do you have off today babe?"

"Yeah."

"Perfect!!! You have me til 5." He kissed the top of Keith's head, and walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. He turned on the coffee maker, and made his favorite coffee, and Keith's favorite.

After a minute or two, keith popped into the doorway.

"...wanna shower?"

"Drink your coffee. Did you forget how to wash your hair again red?"

Keith nodded, grinning wide. "mmhmm." He sat on a stool, and sipped from the hot, purple colored mug that read, "keith" in cursive.

After a long shower, the boys found themselves on the couch. Lance got up, and put some microwave popcorn in the microwave, while keith got some pillows and a blanket.

Keith layed them out on the couch, and listened as the popcorn popped, and cracked as it was poured into a bowl.

"What movie are we watching?" Lance shouted from the kitchen.

"The little mermaid!!!"

"Ooh! Yay!"

Lance skipped into the room, and keith layed down onto the couch. Lance layed in front of his body, snuggling close. Keith put his arm over his boy, and pressed play on the remote.

Half way through the movie, both boys fell asleep.