Starlight

The next night, keith was camping out under the stars. He sat on a blanket, with his legs crossed.

The key sat on the blanket in front of him.

"Lance, take your time kay? But just know that I'm here for you. And I-  I love you. And when you leave the key I'm going to pro- nevermind."

Keith put his hand in his pocket, making sure what he was looking for was there. "Yea. I will."

"If it wasnt for you, I would be dead. My wounds still hurt, but that doesnt matter. A-and I met your mom, she didnt hate me lance! She said she trusted me!" Keith had a sudden burst of excitement.

Eventually, he noticed how late it was, and layed back onto the blanket. After a while of smiling at the sky, he closed his eyes.
.
.
.
.
Keith woke to the singing of the birds in the trees.

He went to sit up, but something was holding him back.

He looked, "oh. It's you."

He spoke softly, making sure not to wake the tired boy clinging to his waist.

Keith layed back down, and held lance close.

He started to wake up, and realized keith was already awake.

"I'm sorry keith."

"Huh?"

"I let you down."

"What?!" Keith instantly sat up, and was face to face with lance,

"Lance McClain you saved my life multiple times. All I did was almost kill you like twice a month. Yet, you still loved me. Yet, you never left."

"But-"

"No. I will not sit here while you beat yourself up! I would be dead RIGHT NOW if it wasnt for you. You are CRAZY for staying with me.

You know what? I have something to ask you."

"Something to ask me?"

"Yea. I wasnt going to do this now, but I cant wait any longer."