first drink

Time skip, it's the night of Lance's birthday, and they decided to go into the city, and celebrate with Lance's first drink.

"I want another!"

"No. Lance youre drunk. No more. We need to get back to the hotel eventually."

Lance leaned ontop of keith, and put their foreheads together, "but I wanna d-er-dance!"

"Alright. We can stay a little longer, but know it's getting really late."

"Yaaaay!" Lance twirled around, and grabbed Keith's hand to drag him onto the dance floor.

Keith stood there watching lance dance to the beat,

Lance put his hands on keiths hips, and pulled him closer, ending up with his arms around Keith's neck.

Keith smirked, "you are the weirdest drunk ever."

"Oh shhhut up!" Lance kissed him, and continued to sway to the beat.
.
.
.
.
"All right party animal, it's time to go home. It's almost midnight."

Lance made a pouty face, but allowed keith to drag him out of the club.

Lance stumbled down the street and keith giggled.

After a short distance, keith sensed something odd. His eyes started to glow yellow. During his training, he learned how to only change his eyes galra so he could see better in the dark.

Lance started talking in gibberish,

"Lance shh."

"Huh?"

"Shhh!"

In the silence that followed, keith heard a rumbling in the trees a small distance from the sidewalk, where the boys stood.

Keith whispered, "Lance I know your a little drunk, but we may have some trouble."

Lance yelled in return, "it's fine! Why would anyone be in the city?!"

As if on que, lotor emerged from the trees.

"Such trouble you've been puppet."

"How the-"

"How annoying. You made me split up my troops around the country, yet no one found you. But finally, I'll get the satisfaction of taking you out myself. Well, not without witnessing your powers first. I'm still shocked, fire, right? You ruined my shackles. How rude."

Keith looked around, frantically trying to think of a way out of this. Lance stared blankly at lotor, unable to move.

Keith looked at Lance's widened eyes, and back at lotor.

"Well your prince is surely in no condition to fight.

"Lotor...why? I dont want to fight. Why cant I just live my life?!"

"Your too dangerous, I told you. We cant risk you setting a forest on fire...or something. Plus, I want you for myself."

Lance snapped, "no way! Hes mine!" Then he stumbled forward and fell. He stayed sitting on the ground, and scowled in lotors direction.

Lotor took out a cylinder shaped device. Once he turned it on, a sword appeared.

"D-dont come any closer."

Keith started to shake, unprepared for the fight ahead.

Lance looked up at keith and smiled, "dont worry! It's only him. You can take him! You're amazing keith!"

Keith blushed, and thought, "you idiot, how can you smile right now..."